‧₊˚jinXbts||perfect birthday‧₊˚

Little: Seokjin
Caregivers: Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Today was the Seokjin's birthday and the boys have been working hard. They wanted to make the littles birthday the best ever so they put together a massive birthday project in secret from the help of army of corse.

"Dwaddies wat we doin' todway?" Jin asked with a massive smile.

"Well baby your surprise is when it needs to be dark so why don't we open all your presents here and watch all your favourite movies while doing so" Jimin smiled and Jin and the little nodded uncontrollably.

"Yayy oktay" Jin smiled massive and ran over to his pile of presents from all his friends and family.

They all woke up around lunch time since they have had a hard past few weeks. They all were exhausted and and a sleep in but they definitely weren't going to be sleeping in al lady because of the little's birthday.

Jin sat on the floor in the middle of his presents smiling brightly as he started opening them. Yoongi went to put on Jin's favourite movie and the others gathered on the sofa's to watch him open all of his presents.

The littles expressions and reactions to his presents always made the members days brighter from seeing him happy. Each year they always made his birthday special since he deserved it more than anything.

-a few hours later-

"Are you ready for your surprise baby?" Namjoon asked as they all started to get their coats on.

Jin nodded happily as he was wearing the new outfit Taehyung had bought him as well as his new coat that Jungkook had bought him.

They all headed out from their warm dorm to the extremely cold outside. Since it was dark out the temperatures had dropped and it now below into the minuses.

"Ist cold dada" Jin giggled as he held Namjoon's hand to the car.

They all got in and they drove into the middle of Seoul. Everywhere was completely dark. The little became scared as he cling onto Namjoon's arm since it wasn't normal.

"It's okay baby, just stand here and watch" Hoseok said reinsuring and Jin did as he was told.

Jin walked in front of everyone in the dark as he held the hem of his coat tightly. Then suddenly bright lights were saw everywhere. Jin's eyes lit up and tears of happiness formed in his eyes.

There were billboards, shops and everywhere saying happy birthday to him as well as playing his solo songs and the song currently playing was 'Epiphany'.

He then turned around to thank his daddies then he saw all army behind him holding up slogans saying happy birthday to him.

Yoongi then gave the little a microphone and he spoke.

"T-Tank chu everywon, I-I wove chu all" Jin said nervously but happily.

Suddenly they all started singing happy birthday to him. Tears started to fall down his face while a massive smile planted on his face.

Once they all stopped Jungkook and Taehyung brought over a cake and sheltered it from the cool wind. Jin blew the candles out and everyone cheered.

They all stayed out for a few more hours before it started to get extremely cold. The members thanked all the army's for coming out and hoped they'd have a safe and warm journey home.

The members all went back to the car and started to drive back to the dorms.

"Did you like the surprise baby?" Jimin asked and Jin smiled brightly and nodded.

"Tank chi daddies I wove you so much. Tank chu for making Jinnie's birfday da bwest" Jin smiled and hugged Jimin who he was sat next to.

They all headed back to the dorm and got ready for bed. This gave Jin a nice warm bubble bath and let him play for a while before getting him out, putting his pyjamas on and putting him to bed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Happy Birthday Jin!!!
Have an amazing day and I hope you get what you want because you deserve the best and everything else. We all love you and support so much and we always will. Happy birthday and have an amazing day💜💜💜

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━First Uploaded: 04/12/2019Edited: —/—/——

━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 04/12/2019
Edited: —/—/——