‧₊˚Yoonkook||Pout‧₊˚

Caregiver: Yoongi
Little: Jungkook

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook woke up to an empty bed. He looked around for his daddy but saw him no where in the room. He went down stairs and saw Yoongi typing away at his laptop doing work.

"Daddy" Jungkook said rubbing his eyes but got no answer.

"Daddy" Jungkook said again trying to get his attention but he didn't get anything.

"Daddy!" He pouted and his eyes started to water, but still nothing from Yoongi.

The little sat on the floor and poured more. Jungkook sat there waiting for his daddy to see him but Yoongi didn't look away from the scream once.

"DADDY!!" Jungkook finally shouted getting Yoongi's attention.

Yoongi looked over towards Jungkook seeing the little pouting and eyes watering.

"Aww baby what's wrong?" Yoongi asked completely oblivious to what was happening.

He sat on the floor and brought Jungkook on to his lap.

"Dada was noring Kookie" Jungkook said as he pouted more.

Yoongi kissed the littles port and smiled.

"I'm so sorry baby, do you forgive daddy?" Yoongi said knowing the little will forgive him.

Jungkook made it as if he was thinking really hard and came to his decision.

"Kookie only forgwve dada if he no nore Kookie gen" Jungkook said and Yoongi nodded.

"I promise I won't ignore Kookie like that again" Yoongi smiled.

For the rest of the day they both cuddled and watch films.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sorry for the short chapter, I hope you enjoyed it anyway^^
━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 07/02/2019
Edited: —/—/——