‧₊˚yoongiXbts||Birthday‧₊˚

Caregiver: Seokjin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook

Little: Yoongi

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Today was Yoongi's Birthday. The members decided to let the little have a sleep in since they always hate having to wake him up. Since today was his special day try wanted him to have it the best day, so they started off by letting the little sleep in until he wants to get up.

Surprisingly, the little didn't wake up until noon. From his past birthdays he's always been up before ten in the morning wanting to open presents and getting all excited. Today was different though.

The members were a little worried that something had happened yet again they didn't want to go in and check incase they wake him up. So they decided to wait a little more.

It soon got to two in the afternoon and no sign of the little. Jimin got up from the sofa and decided to go to check on him. All the members followed quietly behind. When they got to Yoongi's room door, Jimin twisted the handle gently and quietly and opened the door.

They saw a lump under the covers and sniffling. This got all the members attention and they all flooded the room. They crowed around the room and sat gently on the bed. Namjoon rubbed the littles back through the duvet.

"Baby what's wrong? Are you crying?" Jin asked and they saw a small movement of a nod.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi popped the top part of his head up from underneath the covers revealing his his red glassy eyes with tears still falling from them.

"Y-Yoonie wen to wivingroom and n-no one dere s-so no one no it Yoonie's birfday" Yoongi's voice cracked at times from all the crying.

The sight broke the members hearts. They did get up a little late that morning as well. They didn't expect that Yoongi would be up before them and go into the living room to find nothing there and everything normal.

"Why don't we wipe them tears away and we can show you something" Hoseok said and the little nodded slightly.

Namjoon lifted him out from under the duvet and Jungkook got some tissues and wiped away his tears gently and at time tickled the little with the tissue under his nose making him giggle. Then Jimin picked Yoongi up and placed him on his hip as they walked to the living room.

"Okay baby close your eyes" Jungkook said as he and Taehyung went in first the Male sure everything was perfect quickly.

Then they brought Yoongi in and told him to open his eyes. When he saw all the balloons, presents, banners and cards, his eyes lit up. He now had his adorable gummy smile on his face. Jimin let Yoongi down and he ran to his presents.

They all watched him open his presents smiled on their faces that Yoongi was now happy and not in his room alone crying thinking they had forgot. For the rest of the remaining day they all stayed in and Yoongi played with his new toys and cuddled with all the members watching a few films before taking him back to bed because he fell asleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI!!
Have an amazing day!!
I love you so much💜💜
Thank you for being my bias I love youu💜💜

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI!!Have an amazing day!!I love you so much💜💜Thank you for being my bias I love youu💜💜

And some Yoonmin at the end for you all^^━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 09/03/2019
Edited: —/—/——