Chapter 4 Night 3

Springy's POV (Spring Bonnie, will be referred to as Springy now)

I was sitting on the show stage talking to the girl's. The girl's, were happy for me that I had the man of my dreams.

"He's such a cute guy, Springy!" Bonnie said.

"I know, I do!" I smiled.

"You're such a lucky girl, Springy!" Chica said.

"It seems like, Mitch-kun is lucky to have me! I let him read my favorite manga with me." I said.

"Wow, Springy! That means, he is yours forever... Right?" Fredlyn asked.

I smirked.

"Yep! I have him as my boyfriend! But, I do think I should tell him that, though." I said smiling.

Fredlyn, looked at me with a grin on her face.

"Did you fuck him last night? I did!" She said.

My jaw dropped.

"Really? How well did he do?" I asked.

Fredlyn, grinned bigger and covered it with her hand.

"I wasn't the only one to fuck him? Foxy and Mangle had some fun with him as well..." She giggled.

"He did pretty good, but he did it quick as he didn't really want to have sex with me." She sorta frowed.

I smiled at her.

"Well, when you usually have sex with the night guards, they die. If Mitch-kun lived. Then he must have your approval, then." I said.

"Yes, he's not a pervert. I think you should show him a good time tonight, Springy!" Fredlyn said blushing.

I seen, she was a little embarrassed admitting, she had sex with... even though, he didn't want to. I hugged her.

"It's fine, Fredlyn. You test drove him for me. Now I know how good he will be." I said.

"I think, he is a ass guy, to." Fredlyn said.

I blushed and smiled.

"Ooo, I love it, when my ass gets clutched by cute guy hands!" I said.

"Your ass, is almost perfect as mine, Springy!" Bonnie said.

I grinned at her.

"I think my ass is more firm, jiggly, and a little bigger than yours, Bonnie." I said.

Bonnie, blushed and sighed as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Well, what do you say, we let Mitchboe decide on, who's ass is better?!" Bonnie challenged.

I raised an eyebrow.

"You're on! But, I warn you, Mitch-kun is gonna choose my ass over yours!" I laughed after I said that.

"If you win, I will give you these purple gloss, silk, thongs!" Bonnie winked.

"Wow, I don't have those like that!" I said with wide eyes, and then smirked.

"But, if you lose..." Bonnie grined.

She pulled out a pair of panties with Porky Pig's face on them. I put on a disgusted look as I didn't like Porky Pig... Well, I don't like his face, but I do like his voice, though. It always made me laugh when he did his "That's All Folks" ending scene. But, to wear them with face on them, makes me sick! But, I had something better in mind if Bonnie, loses.

"Alright... You are on! But..." I grinned.

"...If you lose, then you'll have to be my and Mitch-kun's personal servant for a week!" I said.