Chapter 6 Night 4 Keeping A Promise

Mitchboe's POV

I woke up with Springy snuggling me real tight with a big smile on her face. She let out a moan, then she opened her eyes looking at me with a smile.

"Good morning... Or should I say, good evening." She said.

"Good evening, beautiful." I said.

I glanced over at my alarm clock, and it was 7:45. We napped for almost seven hours! We got a good nap in!

"We still have a few hours before Goldie, comes to get us." Springy yawned.

"Goldie's coming to pick us up?" I questioned.

"Yeah, silly! How do you think I got here? Did you think I would risk being caught by the public to be turned into scrape?!" She smirked.

"I never knew, Goldie could teleport." I said in amazement.

"Yeah, it's a special gift she has." She said.

Springy, massaged my shoulders, and I moaned as I sighed.

"You want me to massage your sore, butt?!" I winked at her.

"If you want to." She said as she continued to massage my shoulders.

"How's your ass, doing?" I smiled.

"It's doing a bit better, but it's still sore as a whore." She said as she rubbed her butt.

"Let me massage it, Spring!" I said as I turned around.

She smiled as she put my face in her boobs. I sighed at how good they felt. She let my face go, and she laid down on the bed with her face turned towards me. I laid my hands on her butt cheeks, and started to rub them. I started massaging her ass just like at a massage parlor. She moaned on how good the massage felt. She raised up for a second to pull down her thongs.

"Put your fingers in my crack, and start massaging outward; my ass is the sorest right there." She giggled.

I done what she said. I put my fingers in the sides of her crack, and started massaging from there. She moaned a little louder.

"Oh, yes... That's the spot..." She said as she moaned.

I continued the massage for about thirty minutes.

"Okay, honey. That's good enough. I have to go to the bathroom." She said as she sighed.

I stopped, and she got up out of the bed, and went to the bathroom. A minute later she came out of the bathroom, and she crawled back in bed, and snuggled right against me, and she held on to me as she smiled. I stroked her head as she purred like a kitten.

"Let's go back to sleep, darling!" She said as she yawned.

"Okay, Springy! We'll get some more sleep!" I smiled.

We fell back asleep. A few hours later my alarm clock went off. I reached over to turn it off, and Springy stretched and moaned as she opened her glimmering eyes. I stared in amazement of how beautiful they were.

"You have very, beautiful, eyes, Springy! I could stare at them all night long!" I sighed.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, darling! When I'm well rested they get this beautiful." She smiled.

We cuddled, and we kissed until... Goldie, appeared in a instant.

"Hey you two!" She said as she blushed at the sight of me, and Springy.

"I see you two have gotten your romance back on track!" She grinned.