CHAPTER 8 DID YOU MISS ME?

Mitchboe's POV

The 6AM bell rung. This would be the day my surprise from Mairusu would be here. I got up, and walked into the dining room where the girls were, and took a seat at the table. I then heard the doors open. Mairusu, and two guys wheeled in two big crates.

"They'll be fine right there, boy's. Thank you." He smiled.

The guys left, and Mairusu, smiled at me.

The girls gave frowny looks to him. He walked up to.

"Come on, lad! You get not just one surprise, but two surprises!" He said.

I sighed and I got up. I walked over to the big crates. Mairusu handed me a crowbar.

"Go ahead! Open it!" He smiled.

A opened the first crate with the crowbar, and the door fell down. Something moved towards the front, and I jumped in shock.

"What the hell did you get me!?" I said scared.

It crawled on out of the crate... And it was Goldie! She was a brand new, rebuilt, animatronic! She was beautiful! She smiled, and she walked up to me and hugged me.

"Mitchboe! I missed you!" She said.

"I missed you too!" I smiled.

"Springy is waiting for you to open the other!" Mairusu said.

I went over to open the second crate. The door fell down, and I could see something moving in it. It giggled, and then it pouched out and right on top of me.

 It giggled, and then it pouched out and right on top of me

"Mitchboe!!" Springy said joyfully.

"Springy!!" I said with tears of joy.

She kissed me passionately. All the girls had smiles on their faces, and they aww'd.

"I thought I would never get to see you again!!" Springy cried tears of joy.

"Oh Spring!! You don't know how I missed you!!" I said.

"Alright! Mitchboe, you can take Spring Bonnie, and Golden Freddy home with you to live! Their all yours now!" Mairusu smiled.

Springy held my hand as we got up. Goldie walked besides us as we walked to the door.