Chapter 8 Night 5 You Still Got Us

Mitchboe's POV

I was sitting in my chair in the office in a deep, depressed state. I couldn't believe my only happiness in life, was now gone! I brought the body pillow, Spring Bonnie gave me; it was the only thing I had left of her. I hugged the body pillow real tight with my face in it, soaking it with my tears. I had nothing to live for!

"Mitch." A voice sounded.

I pulled my face out of the body pillow, and Chica was standing in front of my desk. I panicked as I slide back my chair.

"Chica! If you interact with me...You'll get scraped!" I said caring for her well being.

She gave me a look of concern.

"Mitch, you don't have to worry. He didn't say, we couldn't check on you." She then smiled.

"I had only one thing that made me happy in my life... And now, it's gone!" I cried.

Chica, came up close to me, and she hugged me.

"I know you miss, Spring Bonnie very much. But, you still have us, hunn." She said.

"We care about you, honey." Fredlyn said as she walked in.

She came up to me, and hugged me into her boobs. She petted my head as I soaked my tears in them.

"Ye be still having us to keep ye spirits up." Foxy said as she rubbed my cheek with the side of her hook.

I felt a kiss to my cheek, and it was Mari.

"I think there might just be hope for Springy, and Goldie." She said.

"Things will get better, Mitch." Mangle said as she crawled out of the vent on my right.

"Have a balloon, dude!" BB handed me a balloon with Springy's face on it.

"That's real nice of you, BB." I sorta smiled.

"You girls better get out of my office before the boss finds out..." I looked at them with sadness.

Fredlyn, kissed my cheek.

"We're still gonna make you happy...even if it means we might get scraped! We love you, Mitchboe!" Fredlyn smiled.

"It's our job to make people happy, including you!" Bonnie said as she ran up to hug me.

Just then the phone started to ring.

"Hello, Mitchboe. This is Mairusu. I will have a big surprise for you Saturday morning, lad! I think you'll be quite happy with it! Remember, no sex with the girls. Have a good night!" *beep.

All the girls gave me a grin.

"I hope it will be a big one!" Freddy said.

"We hope you'll love your surprise!" The rest of the girls said together.

I cracked a smile at how supportive the girls were of me. I huddled them in a hug, and I sighed.

"Thank you, girls! I'm glad I still have you all!" I said shedding a tear.

"Now, Mitchboe. Why don't we go to the dining room, and talk?" Fredlyn smiled.

I had a look of concern on my face again. Chica, rubbed my face.

"Don't worry. We'll be fine. Come with us, and I'll make us some food. I'll make you a extra special, meat lovers just for you!" Chica winked.

They brought me to the dining room, and sat me in a seat between Fredlyn, and Bonnie. Fredlyn, hugged the back of my head into her boobs while Bonnie, put the side of her face against mine. I blushed at the warm feeling of their bodies against mine. My heart started to float back up to surface after experiencing a painful withdrawn from Spring Bonnie. Mari, teleported in front of me with the Spring Bonnie plush she gave me a few days ago.