Chapter 5 A misunderstanding occurs

Springy's POV

My alarm clock went off it was 6AM. I yawned as I reached over to turn it off. Mitchboe, was still sound a sleep; he's so cute when he's sleeping. As much as I wanted to cuddle with him, and go back to sleep I had to get up. I gently nudged him.

"Mitch-kun... Mitch-kun... Wake up, darling... It's 6AM..." I said softly.

He stretched and he yawned as he woke up. He looked at me with a smile, and I smiled back at him.

"Good morning, cutie!" I said.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said.

I rubbed his back as he, purred like a tom cat it was so cute... As I never heard a guy, purr before... Maybe it's where he's never been this happy before. He got out of bed, and he put his clothes on. I got up out of bed, and put my panties on. We walked out of my secret bedroom, and we stopped at the closet where I would go back into during the day to hang out with my sister.

"I will see you tonight, my lovely, boyfriend!" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He looked at me with a shock look on his face.

"R-Really... I Am?" He asked nervously.

I smiled at him as I kissed his cheek.

"Of course you are, darling! I will be your last girl I garitee! I winked.

He was so happy I could tell. We kissed each other on the lips... He said, "Good bye" to me, and he left. My heart was brimming with pure love.

             Mitchboe's POV

I never felt this happy in my entire life! I had my dream girl... Even though she was a robot. But, it doesn't matter because she's got feelings just like a human. My heart was at ease nothing could mess it up! I arrived home. I unlocked my door, entered, and I shut it back. I changed into my PJ's, and brushed my teeth, and then went to bed. I cuddled with the body pillow, Springy gave me. I fell fast asleep with a smile on my face. I woke up about four hours later. I decided to go spend my day with Springy. I got up, and got dressed. I put on deodorant, old spice, and put on a blue pollo, jeans, and my Air Jordan, sneakers. I walked out the door, and locked it. I headed toward the convention.

             Springy's POV

Me, and my sister were sitting against the wall in the closet talking about my relationship with Mitchboe.

"I'm glad to hear that you, and Mitchboe are having a romantic relationship, Springy!" Goldie smiled.

"I believe I found the love of my life, Goldie! I never felt this way around a guy in my entire life!" I smiled.

"Well, I hope your all's relationship lasts!" She said.

I got up off the floor, and stretched my legs.

"I think I'm gonna step out for some fresh air, Goldie." I said.

"Try not to be seen by the crowd, Springy!" Goldie said.

I stepped out of the closet, and took a deep breath. I decided to go peak around the corner to see what the crowd was doing in the convention. I walked to the corner, and I peaked my head around it. People, were sitting at the tables enjoying pizza, Fredlyn sing, and the girls perform. Kids were running around happily running into the arcade. Ohhhh... How I wish me, and Mitchboe could go to the arcade and play some games together! I want to win him a prize, so badly! But, the rules prohibit me from being among the public! So, that was a no goer! 

A drunken man, came into the convention. He was bobbing and weaving around as he walked. I giggled at how funny it was. He went out of site as I continued to stare at the arcade. But, then out of nowhere the drunken man grabs my arm I yelped.