One

"So!" My newly made friend started, "What do you think about this club???"

"WHAT!?" I Yelled back, one finger in my ear as I tried to listen, but also bopped along to the music. I had no Idea what he said, but the song the DJ was playing was a banger and I couldn't help but continue to dance. After all, I barely knew this person, so why should I give him all my attention?

The guy laughed, "Alright!" He said then raised his arms while the lights spun around. Unfortunately, when he did this, he knocked another clubber's drink out of their hand and wouldn't you believe it, that stuff fell on me.

To try and avoid it I jumped back, but this resulted in me bumping into a group of other people and then falling backwards onto the floor near the V.I.P booth. The song played on as if nothing happened, in fact my accident didn't turn any heads...except one.

"Excuse me, this is the VIP booth!" A man scoffed, I rubbed the back of my head as I slowly rolled over to get up.

"Uh...it is?" I muttered and turned around to the man. But once I saw who he was, I paused- frozen in disbelief, my face stuck in a quizzical expression. "You...you're...Daz Black?" I finally uttered.

There he stood, quite upset I suppose at my intrusion of VIP space. His hair modeled with a perfect quiff and a suit that could only mean business.

"Yes, and you're ruining the vibes of my nightclub! What with your falling down and disturbing the peace." He barked, he ran a hand through his hair as if to calm down. "Look," he sighed and then glanced back at me for a second before shaking his head. "I don't know why, maybe I'm feeling generous, or perhaps I really like that hat you're wearing..." Daz paused and stared at my hat, causing me to look up at it too. It was just a regular baseball cap, "No, no I don't, so I have no idea why I'm about to do this."

"Do what?" I raised an eyebrow. Seeing Daz act all, prissy, was kind of awkward. After all, I was used to a very down to earth person. But I guess people aren't always what they seem.

"Usually when people DISRESPECT me in my own CLUB, I have them thrown out immediately." He held up a hand as if to stop the objections that I didn't have. Then he snapped back, "But I'm going to let you return to the floor, consider yourself lucky because baby-" He tilted a shoulder forward and glared at me, "no one f-cks with Daz."

That was all I needed to hear, I said my thanks and watched as he left with his entoruage. "Man," I whispered to myself, "Daz Black's a real dick." Shaking my head I turned back to the floor where people where mashed together. Dancing to what seemed to be just any other generic club song.

But I didn't feel like dancing, one of the only youtuber's I actually ever invested time into watching turned out to be a real jerk. That was something I needed to recover from, so instead of heading out onto the floor again, I went to the bathroom.

But...If he was a youtuber, why was he running a club?