Three

After pulling him out of the vent, (a very uncomfortable process for both of us) I finally managed to pull the gag out of his mouth. "What the heck is going on?" I asked and began to untie him.

Daz took a few breaths of fresh air, well, it was bathroom air but still, and then he tried to look back at me. "I'll tell you what's going on, some look-a-like is impersonating me! He's got all the Dazzlers under some sort of...mind control and ah!" He winced, "Careful back there."

"Sorry," I grimaced and took the last piece of rope off of him. Daz pulled himself into a sitting position and gave his shoulders a roll.

"I don't know why he's impersonating me other than I'm so unbelievably gorgeous."

"Even if that was the reason, how'd he manage to buy out a place like this? Seems kind of...over your budget." I stood up and walked back over to the vent, as I bent down to look inside, Daz continued.

"I'll admit that I'm not the richest man alive, but I'm sure that I could somehow buy out a nightclub if I really tried okay." Daz stood up and began to flake out pieces of dust from his hair. "And besides that doesn't matter! My fans are out there being controlled by some freak! I can't just let him...whoever he is...keep this up. No one messes with my Dazzlers, no one." He said as he turned to face me.

"Yeah but-" I looked back at him, "How'd you even fit in there?" I pointed to the vent and then peered back inside of it. It didn't seem possible.

"We don't have time for jokes! Especially at my expense...yours maybe, but not mine. And besides that's not the point now is it? We have to free those people!" Daz yelled, "Can I count on you to help me?"

"Why me?" I stood and raised an eyebrow.

"It seems the most reasonable choice at the moment, there's no one else around, you're not being controlled by music and you freed me from that vent. I have many reasons to ask for your help." He answered with a nonchalant shrug, and stuck out his hand.

"Makes sense." I agreed then grabbed his hand and gave it a shake.

"Plus if guns get whipped out I can use you as a meat shield."

"Wait what was that last part?"

"Nothing!" He let go of my hand and then pointed to the sky in suspected victory, "Now let's go free some Dazzlers!"