Hookah

Big puffs of smoke formed a cloud in the air as he took in long, deep shallow drags from the shisha pipe in his hands

Big puffs of smoke formed a cloud in the air as he took in long, deep shallow drags from the shisha pipe in his hands. The soothing mint flavor relaxed his tensed muscles as he inhaled and exhaled it. He felt the smoke go through the hose and settle in his lungs.

Once again, he took a long sharp draw from the hose, a seemingly endless mushroom cloud of thick white smoke bellowed out of him, giving him the heavenly bliss he desired. He passed the pipe to the next person beside him and watched the girl exhale and cough out, almost immediately after she'd sucked in from the pipe, but that didn't stop her. She flashed a shade of her nicely arranged set of teeth at him, before smoking in more shisha.

From one glance, Logan could tell that she was a novice. He returned her smile back and closed his eyes awaiting his turn again. Music played in the background, laughter and conversation filled the air, entwined with the sweet smells of the smoke being exhaled among their small circle of smokers.
He had been smoking for years, so this wasn't new to him. But no matter how many years he had been in this, he could never get tired of it. Smoking was a way of releasing him of his stress, freeing him of the day's trouble. It was a part of him, though he did mind the way he smoked. He knew he could get lungs cancer and a bunch of other ailments from doing it constantly, so he learned how to control himself, only indulging in the act, occasionally.

A slight nudge on his sides made his eyes flutter open. A man held out the pipe to him with a grin.

"Your turn man."

Logan laughed and took it from him. He placed his own mouth tip on it before filling his insides with the smoke. As he kept on inhaling, his eyes caught two girls walk into the hookah room. Both blonde. The first looked like she was ready to party and get high, but the other looked like she wanted to shoot everyone present there, right in the face.

She had on a menacing look, and brought her purse to her nose, probably trying to avoid the smokes from invading her. The moment he released his breaths, wisps of silver grey smoke curled and danced their way through the thick, hazy air. Her eyes locked with his at this action.

She didn't stop staring at him, it's like she was amazed by the particular act he had just performed and wanted to give it a try too. Logan raised the pipe up at her, his eyes silently asking and telling her to come join him. His lips pressed in a pleasant smile, so as not to scare her away.

Instead of accepting his offer and coming over, she threw at him, the most disgusted look he had ever seen. She looked away from him finally, and whispered something into the other blonde's ears. The lively looking girl pouted at her words, but in a matter of seconds, they both walked out from the room.

Logan was surprised by this. No woman, old and young, had never looked at him with such disgust. They were always trying to get their way with him and please him, so in return, he fucked them like they wanted.