Piled up lies.

••||Piled Up Lies||••

~^~^~

"Pregnant?!"

"Pregnant?!"

No. No. No.

Those words couldn't seem to register themselves properly, in Emily's head.

How could she be pregnant?

Her mind ran wild with different thoughts as she laid in the now empty hospital room. Christian had hurried out of the room about five minutes ago, but not before promising her that he'd be back soon.

Drew, had finally left, after much pressure from Emily, who had told her to go home, have a bath, and then come back to keep her company.

All Emily wanted right that moment, was space and some alone time. She needed to think.

"Emily, you're pregnant."

Christian's words replayed in her ears. How could she have been so stupid?! There was no doubt that the child was Logan's.

All the times she had let him go into her without protection, all the time they had gone raw.

Since she arrived back home from his place, she hadn't let Christian touch her, so she was sure about who the father was.

This pregnancy could ruin her.

It could ruin everything she had ever worked for, if people were to find out that she had a scandalous affair, which had resulted into an unplanned pregnancy.

Lord knew she never wanted to keep that relationship with Logan. A one time thing was what she had called it. How did a one time thing turn into countless nights of exchanging body fluids with him?

Hell, she wasn't even sure Logan was ready for a child!

That wasn't even an option, because no one was ever going to find out.

Her eyes dropped down to take in her clothed stomach. No one could tell there was a growing life inside of her, but after finding out that she indeed was pregnant, it was like she could suddenly feel it.

Her baby.

Growing inside of her, like a seed.

Though a heavy part of her weighed her down with regrets and doubt, there was this other tiny part, that was filled with joy.

She was going to be a mother.

~^~^~

Logan was just about to head out of his house when he heard a knock on his door. He quickly tied the lace of his shoes, and headed to find out who was there.

When he opened it, he found himself staring down at a face he hadn't really seen in a long while.

She stood there, looking the slightest bit changed. She was still as he remembered. Small body frame, brown eyes that looked similar to his, dark heart shaped lips, black curly long hair, which came as a package with her chocolate brown skin, Logan grinned on seeing her.