One night stand, or more?

Just the sight of her sitting on the edge of his bed - her legs spread wide open, revealing her damn panties, her exposed breasts which begged to be sucked on - Logan could feel all the blood rise up in his dick

He watched her eyes glow with a kind of hunger he couldn't describe, she brought the tip of her tongue down to her lips and swiped against it.

"Touch your---"

Before he could complete his sentence, reminding her of what he had asked her to do, her fingers went down to her core, and gently, she rubbed against her clothed pussy.

Again, she wet her lips with her tongue, moving her panties to the side, before penetrating her insides with a single finger. She eased it all the way in, then brought it out again.

"Another... add another." his voice was a husky whisper, still kneeling before her, his eyes focused on her half exposed clit. Her arousal swiftly finding it's way, and invading his nose.

She did as he had instructed, pressing into her core, another long finger. As she stroked herself, her other hand went back, up to her nipples, and she began pulling on them hard. She threw her head back in ecstasy, her lips slightly parted and low whimpers escaped from them.

All the while, Logan watched, and when she was far into her own world, he decided it was time to finally act. His long fingers joined with hers, at her pussy, he dipped two of them into her, making her head shoot up in pleasure, and instinctively, her eyes went down below, to see his fingers, along with hers, finger fucking her.

She felt full and seemed to get way more horny as the four fingers worked their magic in her. She could think of nothing else - no Christian, no Drew, no Dad, no company - all she could think of was the immeasurable pleasure she was receiving. She heard a small rip and looked down again to find her leopard print panties sprawled on the floor, looking like a rag, all torn up like that, and before she could mutter anything out, she felt hot wet lips latch down onto her pussy.

A tongue probed at her entrance and she moaned loudly, Logan swirled on her pussy, gently nibbling on it most times. Emily's hand unintentionally flew away from her cunt and gripped tightly onto the sheets.

Logan sucked on Emily deeply, savouring and taking up all of her leakage in his mouth, his fingers strummed against her as he worked on with his mouth. He felt her hands enclose around his head and push him further into her, like she needed more, wanted him to take in all of her being, and Logan, being one not to disappoint a woman, did as she wanted.

Her legs willingly spread wider, creating much space to accommodate his head, and her fingers reached down to spread her pussy lips for him. His tongue moved up and down the crack of her gash, licking in and out between the very core of her being.

Jolts of throbbing arousal shot through Emily as Logan's mouth closed around her hard hot clit, moistening it with his spit, his tongue wiggling provocatively against the very tip of the clitoris, while his hands held tightly onto her slender waist. His jaw went hollow as he dined on her like she was going to be his last.