When you've got no one to fuck you, you could always pleasure yourself.

Hey guys, so I'm going to be taking a break from wattpad real soon, like maybe, January. So I'm going to try posting as much as I can on this book. Sooo, don't get annoyed or pissed off if you see that I update three or four times in a day. 😑

And btw, so far, how are you liking the story? Tell me it's amazing even if it's not😏 LMAO. Okay, just kidding. But I think it is 🙃

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

She felt tired as she strode lazily into her her living room

She felt tired as she strode lazily into her her living room. Tired was an understatement, she had managed to tie up her dishevelled hair into a tight pony tail, she could feel the slickness of her core as they rubbed together occasionally. How much she hated the fact that she had come home pantless!

She had asked the man to fuck her, not rip her panties off and make her feel vulnerable and exposed.

Faint images of sweat stained bodies, hands gripping around her throat tightly, the sound of skin slapping against slick skin, moans and grunts, invaded her mind, and she could begin to feel the arousal stir up in her.

She needed to do something to appease this hunger, she had never been one to think of sex too much, but lately, that seemed to have change. As her eyes stared at her phone which bore tons of missed calls from Christian and Drew, she knew ringing Christian to tell him she needed him wouldn't work out.

He would question and interrogate her till her head split open. No, she did not need any disturbance right that moment. She could deal with him later.

Striking Christian out of her options of so little, and also pushing aside the thoughts of going back into her car and driving back to him was out of the way, leaving her with only one option, pleasuring her own self.

Her steps came to an abrupt stop when she noticed the figure of a person, standing with his back to her, a glass of red wine in his right hand, and his eyes over seeing the beautiful view of the city from the large windows.

The sunlight dazzled on his silky black hair, his strong masculine body stood stiff and motionless. Dressed in a black armani tailored suit, Christian didn't move an inch from his position, though Emily knew he was well aware of her presence.

She primmed her hand down on her skirt, clearing her voice, before saying in a curt way,

"Christian."

Finally, he turned to her at the sound of her voice. The first thing his eyes noticed was the unkempt way her hair was styled in, her tired face void of any make up, except the pink lipstick that she normally put on her lips to beautify her already pinkish lips.

His stare didn't break from her, and Emily's eyes almost grew wide in surprise from the dark glint she saw sparkling in his eyes.  His voice came out in a restrained growl.

"Where have you been?"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Christian paced around her living room like a wild man with no sense of thinking. He walked back and forth, dialing her number for the nth time that morning.