The deep depression

A few days after that little incident between Debby and Chris . Debby had a little discussion with Angie which goes like this :
Debby: Angie
Angie: What Debby?
D: I like somebody in my class
A: O- ohh, here we go again
D: Problem with that?
A: Yes, because that also happened in the  past, you know what I mean .
D: I know okay but the past is in the past I'm going to try to be someone else.
A: Well do as you like but be careful.
D: okay . See ya.
So Debby  followed Angie's advice and she was okay until the time had come for Debby and half of her classmates to do a computer lesson.
The teacher was absent so they had just to sit quietly until the hour passes by.
Debby was sitting at her desk when it suddenly started to rain . Everyone was upset except for her so she continued to be in her world when suddenly...
...Chris recommended them to hold a singing audition. Then he asked Debby if she wanted to participate but she refused.He then obliged her  to go outside, when she refused again everyone was angry except Tati who didn't wanted this at all so she went outside in the rain.It was freezing cold  and Debby was all wet .

She was sad and confused about what she had done wrong so she was crying in the  rain

Fortunately  Tati and some others that she had persuaded came to take her inside. But there was a person who was missing though who was inside the class with a bold expression in his face . While she was still wondering what she had done wrong the bell rang and the whole class went outside except for her because she wasn't feeling well.
The day passed quickly without anyone noticing her condition. So the school  day passed and Debby went home to tell Angie what  happened.