The best day

After that incident Debby was sure that Chris hated her . She thought that she was ugly and rude to him without knowing. Not only that she had caught the flu,but because she didn't want to miss the lessons she kept going to school .
She didn't do anything else than be alone because of that. She was in deep depression until ...
English lesson started. Although english was her favourite subject she didn't feel like doing anything when..
A boy suggested that they should hold a singing audition.
That awful memory came immediately to Debby's mind so she didn't want to participate. But the teacher and the rest of the class, which was thrilled to hear her, cheered her up.
In the end she agreed but they said that there would also be judges who were four boys and one of them was Chris . They said that in order to pass to the next phase the judges had to turn around the chairs so that they could see the participant. So they turned around in order not to see her . They told her to start. She began began to sing but because she hadn't sung in front of people before she was trembling.

She was singing in japanese but because her voice was so soft the four of them turned around in order to see her, they didn't know what to say, they were enthralled

When she finished they all  screamed:
"COME TO MY TEAM"
She couldn't believe in her ears.
But in a way to forgive Chris she chose him.
Then the bell rang and all children went home. Debby went home happy and had the feeling that it was the best  day.