Chapter 14

I made my way to Taehyung's house, the wind almost blowing me away and the rain shower just starting to begin. My emotions were racing. I needed to talk to my best friend.

Taehyung was probably the most easiest person in the world to talk to. Yes, he can be the most funniest person ever but he can be extremely serious when he wants to be which makes him the perfect best friend to talk to.

How can I be so confused with myself?

I got to his house and just as I was about to knock, the door swung open.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung jumped and pulled me into a bear hug, "Why did you need to see me so early? If it's for the english homework, I haven't done it either."

"Well actually Tae," My eyes started to tear up again," I needed you to h-help me with something.."

"Well sure whatever just tell me! WAIT- you're crying! Are you okay?!"

"I-I don't know if I'm okay Tae," The tears flooded out of my eyes, "I really don't know!"

"Hey, hey, it's okay let's go up to my room and sit down, yeah?"

He held my hand and the both of us walked up the stairs to his room. I really loved my relationship with Taehyung, the both of us were just like brothers and I felt I could really be myself around him.

We got up to his room and sat down on the bed.

"Do you want a drink of anything? Anything to eat?" He fussed over me, just wanting to make sure I was okay.

"I'm okay thanks though Taehyungie."

"So tell me then what's bothering you?" He asked lying back on the bed.

"Well um.. you see..."

I can trust him- come on Jimin..

"It's okay if you don't want to say-"

"I DON'T KNOW IF I LIKE BOYS OR GIRLS OR BOTH OR NEITHER OR AGHH... I DON'T KNOW!"

"Oh... Jimin, it's okay really, you don't need to be sure about it yet."

"But Taehyung I'm so scared for what my parents will do to me!" I cried," Yoongi and I kissed and I think I've fallen in love with him but I'm so scared."

"Jimin.. you literally don't need to be scared, you are safe with us. You don't need to mention it to your parents. And if they find out.. big deal! Just come live with me. My mum adores you and always has so it won't be a bother at all!"

"Really Tae?" I wiped my eyes, not too surprised by his response. I knew he'd always try to help.

"I promise to keep you safe," He held my hands in his, "And Yoongi will keep you safe too. I told you he really likes you!"

I sniffled, showing a small smile, "I was so oblivious to it before."

"Well duh! You can say that again!" He laughed, "Sooo.. when are you two going to start dating?"

"Taehyung!!"

••••••••••••••••••••

I was laying on Taehyung's bed while he was playing overwatch with his headset on shouting down the microphone at other players in his team.

I heard a ping coming from my phone which was a message from Yoongi,

Yoon:
Hey

Me:
Hi, what's up?
Read 7:56

Was that too bro-ish..?

Yoon:
Wanna come over
to Namjoon's later?

Me:
Sure, Can Taehyung
come too? He's with
me right now.

Yoon:
Yeah that's fine,
see you later x

My heart did a flutter

"Hey!" Taehyung grinned over at me, "Why are you smiling like that!"

"Um- no reason.."

"You were texting Yoongi weren't you?" he set his controller down and threw himself on the bed beside me snatching the phone out of my hand.

"HEY-"

"Oh so you're sending x's now..? hmm..?" Taehyung winked sticking out his tongue.

"So what?" I turned around not facing him to hide my smile

"Don't lie," he giggled, "...you love it,"

"Taehyung!" I turned around hitting. him playfully, "Shut up!!"

"Well at least your crush likes you-"

"He's never been my crush," I corrected him, "It just kinda happened.. and Jungkook will notice you!"

"Yeah right.."

"Tae, he will, taking his hands I smiled at him, "The last time he saw us he talked to you!"

"Oh, so you're the one giving the advice now?" He grinned at me pushing me back on the bed.

"Just ask him to play overwatch with you! I've heard he's a really good player."

"Really?" His face lit up and eyes sparkled, "This is so perfect! We can have cute dates and play overwatch!"

"Well you have to ask him first."

Taehyung sat up straight, "You know what, I will.. just maybe not today."

"If it's to do with gaming I think he'll definitely wanna hang out with you."

"Okay well you better push me to do it the next time we see him."

"I will!"

The morning went on until it was nearing 10am. We both decided by that time it would probably be best to leave for Namjoon's house so Taehyung, who was still wearing his fluffy, purple onesie, got changed into something causal and the the two of us headed off to Namjoon's.

Thank you so much for 25k+ reads and over 1000 votes!! I'm sorry this chapter took so long to publish. I didn't really know what to write so i'm sorry if it's not as good as usual ;(