Chapter 15

"You two look like you've been hit by a bus"

"Thanks Namjoon," I replied sarcastically.

"Not my fault I was woken at 6am by YOU Jimin," Taehyung pushed me through the door way.

"Yeah, well at least you got sleep!"

"Okay kitties, put those claws away," Hoseok shouted from the other room.

"Hey Hoseok, Taehyung face lit up and he skipped into the living room to see his friend.

I looked around noticing that someone was missing.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked Namjoon who looked down at me smiling,

"He's on his way, he needed to pick up something.

"Ah okay."

"...are you okay? Namjoon's smile turned to a frown, noticing a couple of bruises on my arms and face.

"Oh yeah I'm fine," I brushed it off and he seemed to have caught on.

"What happened to your face and your arms.. is there more bruises?"

"..No," I gulped, "It was only an accident."

"I don't think it seems like an accident."

I tried to pull my sleeves down but they weren't long enough. I didn't want to worry Namjoon so I tried to stop the conversation.

"It's fine okay? Just an accident."

"Jimin, I dont know about tha-"

I heard the door shut and spun around to see Yoongi. I smiled and he passed me his hoodie so I could cover my arms a bit better, he must've noticed Namjoon asking me about it.

"Let's go clean up yeah?" He put his arm around my shoulders, glancing at Namjoon to make it clear that it would probably be best to go to the living room with the others.

Yoongi walked me to the bathroom and once we got there he put the toilet lid down and sat me down there.

"We probably should have done this last night but there wasn't anywhere we could go.."

"What do you mean..?" I cautiously asked.

He opened his bag taking out a cloth and ran it under the hot water.

"Put this on your head, I don't know if you've noticed but there's a small cut there.

"Oh I didn't know thanks," taking the cloth from him, I put it on my forehead and it stung a little.

"I brought disinfectant and bandaids to help you heal quicker," He sent me a warm smile which made my heart beat faster for a couple of seconds. It felt nice to have someone really care about me.

"Thank you," I smiled back at him.

"I also brought a couple of snacks," He grinned and dig into his bag again.

"I don't know if I should.." I frowned thinking of what people at school have said about my weight.

"If this is what others think of you then fuck it!" He held one of my hands, "You can eat all the snacks you want and I won't think anything of it."

He opened a packet of cookies handing me one.

I looked down at the cookie and back up at Yoongi. He held one too and quickly took a bit of it, smiling back at me afterwards. I looked back down at the cookie and also took a bite, grinning back at him.

It tasted so good. Chocolate chip was my favourite type of cookie and it helped ignore the sting of the disinfectant from the cuts Yoongi was cleaning.

He pulled up the leg of my trousers and cleaned my knees which had been cut through my trousers I had been wearing the day before.

"Ow-!"

"Sorry," Yoongi stopped cleaning, "It's going to sting for a minute."

He continued to clean the cut and once it was cleaned he put on two bandaids which crossed over each other.

"There, all better," he smiled.

"It still hurts a little.." I frowned, the cut really did sting on my knee.

"I heard of a little trick that can help the pain go away quicker."

"What's the trick?" I asked him, I've never heard of anything else to help .

He bent down on his haunches and gave my knee a small kiss. I could feel heat going to my face.

Right at that moment we had a visitor at the bathroom door.

"Yoongi did you know that- HEY WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Hoseok walked straight in while Yoongi's lips were on my knee.

Yoongi quickly stood up, "NOTHING."

"He was just kissing my knee better." I stood up after him.

"Well.. I'm gonna.. go..." Hoseok slipped away from the doorframe closing the door behind him.

Yoongi looked at me. I looked back. The two of us stared at each other for a second before bursting into laughter.

We kept giggling to a few seconds before I noticed Yoongi looking at me silently with a grin still on his face.

"Is something wrong..?" I questioned wondering what he was thinking about.

He brought his hand up to caress my cheek, "Nope, everything is fine. More than fine."

He rose up until he was level with my face. His eyes were hooded and were staring at my lips. I jolted up realising what he wanted and slowly leaned forward.

Our lips touched. His were soft and melted perfectly on to mine. Yoongi presses his tongue softly against my lips asking for an entrance, I nodded and let it slip in. It was warm and felt.. amazing. I tried pushing my tongue against his to experiment which he gladly let me do however, it wasn't long before Yoongi was the one that was doing tricks in my mouth.

He stopped for a second and I whined pushing back again. I was getting the hand at this.

The kiss seemed to stop time. It was sloppy and wet, a mixture of our saliva was everywhere. I didn't want to stop so I pushed more with my tongue trying to explore Yoongi's mouth.

He moaned back into the kiss, wanting more. We both wanted more.

Yoongi went to pull away but I grabbed on to his shirt pulling him in, deepening the kiss even more. He pushed me softly away the both of us panting.

"We should probably head back." He said after catching a breath.

"Yeah.." I replied, the others were probably wondering what was taking us so long.

"Oh and you might want to take care of that.." He looked down at my.. um..

Hi !
Sorry if this is bad i'm new to writing um.. this kind of stuff🙃