Cat! Bros X Declawed! Reader (Part 2)

Me: Just a heads up, I've got two other oneshots in the works, they should (hopefully) be done by Monday!~

*You receive your oneshot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were laying on the porch railing, relaxing in the sunlight. You twitched as you picked up a certain noise though. Lifting your head and looking around, you spotted a mouse. Your eyes became slits, and you slinked down to the ground without a sound.

You trailed after the mouse, and soon you pounced. Without your claws, it managed to slip from your grasp, disappearing down the streets.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU USE YOUR CLAWS?"

You perked up, seeing Papyrus and Sans behind you. Your ears drooped down as you sat up, your tail curling over your paws.

"I... I don't have 'em."

"What?" Your brothers stared at you, dumbfounded. Sans darted forward, and on instinct, you struck. You swatted him on the head, and they saw your paw was flexed as if your claws were out, but your claws weren't there.

"You're declawed..."

"Yeah, my last owners were perfectionists..."

Papyrus then grinned.

"WELL THEN, I GUESS THAT'S JUST ONE MORE REASON WE SHOULD BE PROTECTIVE OF OUR SISTER! WITH OR WITHOUT CLAWS!"

You and Sans smiled, but you could tell Sans was still upset, given his tail was slashing back and forth behind him.

~Time Skip~

You're not quite sure what happened. But your owners had come back to take you home, and after snarling at them for the fifth time in a row, Papyrus had finally given up and joined your and Sans' snarling fest. Afterwards, the mother of your new household chased your ex-owners off the lawn with a broom, shouting in Spanish.

You were currently curled between your brothers, purring in content.

"Glad you're here, sis."

"NO ONE COULD EVER REPLACE YOU."