UT! Bros X Dead! Sister! Reader

* You receive your oneshot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dust flowed through the breeze, the echoes of the fallen among it. In the killer's wake, were sets of dust and blood caked footprints.

It was quiet in the snow filled forest. Everyone still living hid wherever they could, but were eventually found.

Even you.

You, who said you'd get stronger and fight this evil, you soon succumbed to your dusty fate.

Papyrus and Sans were heartbroken to find your belongings in the dust. They decided to wait together in Judgement Hall.

The battle was destructive.

Not only were they fighting for you, they fought for their fallen friends as well. The human laughed as they attacked them. All you could do was watch, you tried calling out, but your brothers didn't seem to hear you.

They both used blasters, and created attack patterns that tripped up the human several times. You watched whenever they died, the star at the end of the hall would glow, and they'd appear again.

You knew Papyrus was confused, but he seemed to brush it off, his only goal was to avenge the fallen and protect his older sibling. You gasped silently when the human charged towards him, and with an extra amount of willpower, you somehow managed to interfere and knock the human off guard, causing them to stumble straight into Sans' attack.

They fought harder, and despite the weary feeling in you growing heavier, you did what you could to help.

Eventually, you found yourself exhausted from trying to interfere, and as you fell to your knees near a pillar, you heard the gut-wrenching sound of blade meeting bone, and the cruel noise of dust hitting the floor. You didn't dare look up, not even when you heard the second crack and pile of dust.

You listened as the human walked by, most likely grinning to themselves. You felt yourself being pulled into a comforting embrace, and another set of arms wrapping around you from the other side. You looked up, seeing your brothers smiling down at you.

Despite being teary-eyed, you smiled, and you all stayed there in each other's embrace, letting the silence drown out the horrid memories.