DragonTale! Bros X Warrior! Reader

Me: LOOK AT MY CHILDREN! AH I LOVE THEM! Srry this isn't a request, I started this one a few months ago, and I wanted to finish it. Also, I'm prood of this picture.

Dove: You should be.

Me: Also, I'll be talking about stuff after the oneshot! It's about future requests.

*You receive your oneshot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You crouched low, staring at your target from across the field. Keeping your breathing, mind and composure calm and relaxed, you fired the arrow you had drawn, hitting the target dead in the center. You grinned, proud of yourself for getting the hang of aiming so fast. While you were a master with a blade, Asgore had asked you to train with arrows as well, since you were part of his army's backup.

"Now you just have to work of your timing and speed." Your dragon, (D/n), spoke up, who was watching you from afar, his/her (color) scales reflecting the sunlight, painting the clearing with (color) sparkles.

You stood and nodded, stretching a bit before walking over to your target to pull out the arrow.

You trained all day, while your aiming was a bit off when you tried to quickly fire arrows, you were sure you would hit your target if you were to ever shoot at someone. Now, on a dragon or horseback, that was another story, but that would come later.

You caught a glimpse of something in the corner of your eye, and without turning your head or moving your gaze, you spoke.

"I know your there, Sans. It's not so easy to sneak up on me anymore."

"Careful saying stuff like that. Once you say it, life tricks you and proves you wrong."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Did you need anything?"

"No. I just came to see your progress." He replied, letting (D/n) nudge the bracelet his dragon was in.

"Ah, I see."

You gave him a smile, and the corner of his mouth twitched up for a moment. It's the most anyone got out of him nowadays.

He never smiled anymore.

~~~

The war horns had finally blew. You and your brothers had joined Asgore's army and have been on the road for at least two weeks, and the army's provisions wouldn't have lasted any longer than four.

You watched as the most of the army raced off into the field, you would join in as backup should anything happen. You watched your brothers ride off into the sky, into the battle. You clutched your necklace, the one with a wooden cross, close to your chest. Praying you all would make it out okay.

"They will be fine, little one. I believe in Iviss and Filrem. Us dragons will make sure you all go home."

"Thank you, (D/n)." You replied mentally, seeing your bracelet's gem glow for a moment.

A new voice piped up in your head, and you quickly recognized it as one of the telepath monsters, Mitzi to be exact.

"(Y/n)! You are needed in the sky! Left field needs an archer! They need high ground!"

"On it."

You raced out of the camp, letting (D/n) emerge from your bracelet before you swung yourself on his/her neck, the two of you in the sky in seconds.