Act 2: Escape from the Dead

Sora: MY BEAST IS THE BEAST THAT IS GOING TO SHATTER THE HEAVENS.......

Those words echoed in my head as at this time I have been fighting for who knows how long. 'Shizuka please be ok...' out of everyone I hope she's ok mostly because she is like a elder sister to me. At this point I had a hunch that THEY can't see us or feel any thing so while moving swiftly but quietly through the hordes I look at my shirt a jacket. For a t-shirt I had a black tank now mostly torn to shreds 'I may be good with a sewing needle but not even I can fix this' I thought to my self. My jacket is for better or worse fine except..... I pull out TKZ

and cut the sleeves of the jacket off that way they wont get in my way

and cut the sleeves of the jacket off that way they wont get in my way. Now I'm about 100ft (30 or so meters) from the infermery. I hear Kazu Ishii faintly I knew him sense we are partners in math class I walk in and see Ishii on the ground dead, Shizka with a terrified look on her face and Saeko with her. I sigh in relief then.. I hear it that annoying sound of a corrupted soul clinging on to life when they should be with those who have fallen. I walk towards the pack and tell Saeko and Shizuka to get out here. I pull down my goggles and run at them I take TKZ and thrust it in the mouth of one and rip the head off, the next two go to grab my arms so I used my vice-like grip to crush their heads for the last three I round house kick their heads off all at once.

Sora: Now, if memory serves Shizuka keeps her car keys in her peruse witch is in the staff room.

I pull up my goggles at start making my way there. 'Hope everone's all right' I start to think 'Everyone must be traumatized be these events, so why do I feel fine?' I pass a few more of THEM because start to doge THEM in athletic ways like jumping over and barrel rolling over three of 'em. When this started I was wearing running shoes, When I found out how much faster and quieter I could move I switched to being bare-foot. I'm used to hiking on sharp obsidian bare-foot so to me this is nothing. as I get closer I hear an Ear piercing Scream that sounds familiar, THEY hear it too so I start to Hack and slash my way there. when I do get there I see Takashi and Rie taking on two along with Seako while Shizuka is with Kohta and Saya. One of THEM was about to bite Takashi so I pulled my goggles down and grabbed Kamina and aimed for the vital mussules in the arms and leg , I fired then run up and crushed it's head with my hands.

 One of THEM was about to bite Takashi so I pulled my goggles down and grabbed Kamina and aimed for the vital mussules in the arms and leg , I fired then run up and crushed it's head with my hands