Act 10: Sleeping with the DEAD

Sora Pov

    I woke from a nightmare. Same thing every time; I end up killing everything.... I get up and stretch. After hearing and feeling satisfing pops I grab my pack and lighter and walk outside. Once out there I pull one cigarette out and light it.... I helps a lot, really. I do this in moderation. One pack lasts about a month and two weeks. I look up at the moon, wanning cresent.... I look at what I'm wearing; fingerless leather gloves, my favorite choker and pendent, combat boots, blood soaked white sleeveless that's ripped showing my mid drift and lastly black and red cargo shorts that are ripped all to hell. I the notice the claw marks left by the girl.... I place my hand over them and begin to trace the scars with my fingers..... Suddenly I feel a hand grab the back of my shirt. I quickly spin around and see the girl awake and looking at me both worriedly and scared. She puts her hand on my chest.

Girl: Hurt. Y-you h-hurt.

Sora Diaki: I... Am, yes

    She then traces the claw marks.

Girl: I hurt?

   I don't want to lie to her but she does seem worried.

Sora Diaki: y-yes you hurt me.

      She then looked at me in the eyes and hugged me.

Girl: I no hurt!

    She really is coming back. Amazing! I look at her and hug her.

Sora Diaki: what's your name?

Girl: z-z-zo-zo.

Sora Diaki: so it's Zozo?

   She nodded and pointed at me.

Zozo: N-name?

Sora Diaki: my name is Sora.

Zozo: S-s-sor-wa! Sorwa, Sorwa!

I nodded and smiled. She should be able to speak more, rember her past and even regain full consusness soon!

Sora Diaki: yup that's me, Sora!

She then let out a ywan adn hugged me tightly.

Zozo: Zozo tired.... Stay with Sorwa.... Help Sorwa.... Portect Sowa~

  With those words Zozo fell asleep in my arms. I picked her up, went inside sat down against the wall, held her close and fell a sleep my self. Not be for hearing one last thing.

Zozo: Zozo love Sorwa...... Want Sorwa to love too.

She was still asleep but hearing this made me smile before letting the dark take over.