the DEAD truth

Saya Takagi POV

Saya Takagi: So we find Sora, then what?!

Alice: We run right?

Saeko Bujima: No. we-

       we were interrupted when we heard the sound of engines. We run out to see what it is. my dad was demonstrating something, but what caught my eye was a flash of red.

Rei Miyamoto POV

I see Takagi looking at something before I could I heard something in front of me. I turn to look and see: Black and red hair, semi-pale skin, a choker with a gold and amethyst pendent, blood soaked cargo shorts, and a 24" wakizashi sword blocking Mr. Takagi's blade from killing the zombie.

Mr. Takashi: What in the-

Sora Diaki: Hush it ass. Zoe, we ready

     I finally notice a girl with grayish skin wearing Sora's hoodie over a ripped shirt and panties.

Random person 1: What is SHE?!!

Random 2: She cant be one of them?!

   Sora the sheathes his sword over his left shoulder. I see another blade just like it on his lower back with the hilt on his right side. He hugs Zoe (i think that's her name) and zips up the hoodie. the zombie tries to kill Sora, only to wind up with a claw in its chest, a Wakizashi in its abdomen, and another in its head.

Sora Diaki POV

   I look over the shocked faces of everyone around me. I see my friends and look at the man in front of me. I look at everyone else staring at Zoe as she clings to my side.

   Sora Diaki: Alright! My name is Sora James William Diaki! I bring valuable information and precises cargo! I care not for your lives and thus won't hesitate to slit your throats!

 everyone's jaws dropped to the floor. It was so funny! Any way I grabbed my group, takagi's parents, TK, Ivy, Mary, Katie and lead them to an empty room and waited for questions.

Rie Miyamoto: Where were you!

Sora Diaki: Well I was on a four-wheeler tailing Sourchiro.

Takashi Kuramo: Look Sora I'm sorry about-

Sora Diaki: Save it. you didn't have a choice in the matter.

Kohta Hirano: What's with the out fit?

Sora Diaki: Nothing really I have another shirt in the bag

Alice: Big bro don't scar us like that!

Ivy: So what happened?

Mary: Mikey. Did he...

Sora Diaki: No.

Katie: What are you hiding  bro.

Sora Diaki: Zoe. Please remove the bandages.

Zoe: S-sure. is it hurting at all?

Sora Diaki: No.

   Zoe then removes the bandages on my chest reviling the claw marks.

Takashi Kuramo: The Fuck?!

Sora Diaki: Zoe, please so them.

Zoe: O-ok Diaki-kun

  She the uses her right hand to trace the claw marks and gently bites the base of my neck. Everyone stands up and gets in a fighting stance. Zoe stops and hides behind me. I hug her and calm her down. after that I turn back to the others in the room.