Act 8: the DEAD way home

Sora POV

    I woke up the next morning to the Humvee floating across the river. My head was under Rei's chin and she was holding me while leaning on Takashi.

Sora: W-what happened? Last thing I remember is....!

  I suddenly lit up like a tomato, realizing that Rei was snuggling me and her boobs were against my back and she was squeezing me tightly. She woke up about a minute later a glared at Seako. Takashi also woke up.

----Time skip-------

Takashi POV

   we had crossed the river and Sora seemed like he wanted to get somewhere. I was going to ask why when Alice beat me to the punch.

Alice Maresato: Big Bro what's up?

Sora Diaki:? Alice, what do you just call me?

Saeko Busujima: Boys~

Alice Maresato: I-I called you Big brother... I-is that not ok?

  At this point every one was staring at him and Alice.

Sora Diaki: *chuckles and shakes head* No. It's fine. But be warned I have One adoptive sister and two blood sisters. all older than me.

Rei Miyamoto: oh? Please tell more

Sora Diaki: See my birth name is Sora Reki. But I use my adoptive name because I like it, any way. There is Ivy Diaki age 32 and her son Tattsume Diaki age 7. My blood sisters work in the Japanese special forces, they are Mary Reki age 28 and Kassadra Reki age 24. Mary goes by May and Kassadra prefers Katie or Cassy.

Takashi Kumoro: So are you worried about them?

Sora Diaki: Yes and no. May and Katie can handle themselves. But it's Ivy and Tk I worried for.

Shizuka Marikawa: TK?

Sora Diaki: Tattsume's nickname.

Seako Busujima: I'm sure their fine.

  She then hugs him and pets his head

Takashi Kumoro: 'hmm He must have feelings for Saeko'

-----Time skip---

Sora Pov

   I was sittin' in the shotgun seat chilln' like a balla' when suddenly a lone zombie scared Shizuka and before I could processes what happened the car was up against a fence so I had to fight.

Sora Diaki: Hirano! give me TKZ Kyoko and Tadashi! AR-10 too!

Kohta Hirano: Got it!

   He gave me the wepons I asked for. So I pulled down my goggles and I ran to the closest one and used TKZ to nail it's head to the floor set the AR by the car and used my swords to slice and dice any Zombies close to me by spinning on my heels. After three rotations I stopped to back flip to the AR-10: Locked, loaded, Aimed for their heads, Fired. After three rounds I heard the sound of the other AR-10 going off to Takashi using Rei as a stand then threw my AR to Hirano and rushed the horde. problem was that I put too much force in to a swing with Kyoko shattering her in half. I sheathed my other sword and ran to a flight of stairs grinding whats left of kyoko on the wall to get THEM to follow me.

Sora Diaki: Here I am FUCKERS!

Rei Miyamoto: S-SORA!

  Out of know where a gust of water flew past me I climbed the wall and called out to Takashi and Saeko.