Chapter 2: The Surprise

A/n: that's her outfit up top in the chapter.

Angel's POV
I walked out of the airport and to the place to get a rental car which was a red Camero . I got it and got in and turned on the radio and hooked it to my phone and played "This is Me" from Greatest Showman. And drove a 6 hour drive to Scotty's house. I hope they don't hate me because I left them in Beacon Hills. I shook those thoughts out my head and concentrated on the road and cars ahead of me.
Time Skip brought to you by Tyler Posey's puppy eyes

Third POV

Angel walked to the McCall house and was extremely nervous and then she used her old house key and put it in the lock and went inside and put her stuff up to her old room as quiet as possible and went downstairs and closed and locked the front door and went into the kitchen after making sure no one was in there and made breakfast. Which consists of pancakes, French toast,waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, orange juice and milk with syrup and butter on pancakes, French toast and waffles. She sang while setting up the table for her mom and brother. The song she sang was " Give Me A Reason" by Pink.

(Play video up top)
A/n: pretend there's no guitar. And she's just singing it and tapping her nails to make the beat.
Scott and Melissa woke up hearing a familiar voice singing somewhere in the house and jumped up out of bed and ran to where the angelic voice led them to. When they went to place the voice led them and froze in the door way when they saw it Angel singing in the kitchen putting food on the table and pinched each other to make sure they weren't dreaming or imagining it. When they realized they weren't they ran up to Angel and bear hugged her after she was done placing down breakfast. Angel stumbled back from the brute force that knocked into her in a hug. After she got free from confusion realizing it was her family she hugged them back just as tight maybe even tighter than them. Scott backed up from the hug and looked at her and studied her appearance.
Scott: When did you get here and why are you here not that I'm not excited that you're home but huh ?
Angel: Ok I'm back cause I missed being home and being able to spend time with you guys and  embarrassing Scott in front of people.
They all laugh at the last part.
Angel: Oh I made breakfast for us all but we gotta eat it now before it gets cold.
Scott was the first one in the kitchen as soon as he heard breakfast then Melissa and lastly Angel the angel who cooked the food.
( get it angel and her names Angel no ok imma stop now) Anyway they then sit down at the table and eat breakfast when they're done Scott and Angel volunteer to wash the dishes to catch up and talk with each other. Scott was curious to how Angel would react to him being a werewolf. As if on cue
Angel: So who turned you into a werewolf ?
Scott was in shock so much that he dropped a pan on his foot and he being in so much pain hopped on his unharmed foot and waited til his werewolf healing kicked in. Then stopped hopping and relaxed while Angel watched it all happen with a amused face and Draco worthy smirk on her face. After Scott relaxed Angel went to her room after she and Scott talked and finished the dishes. She got in her bed and started drawing while singing "