two

'hey, did you hear of the new kid that transferred to our school last week?' eunha nudged me during lunch.

'someone transferred? how come i didn't know? and it was last week? why am i only getting to know about it now?' i bombarded my best friend, eunha, with questions.

'that's exactly what i'm saying. even though he transferred to here last week, he didn't even come to school once. no one even saw how he looked like,' eunha shrugged and answered.

well, it doesn't matter to me anyway. i should just focus on my own business and stop sticking my nose into other's businesses.

next tuesday at work —

'errmgghhhh,' i yawned, not even bothered to cover my mouth since there's no customers at this moment. my manager told me that she have a date today and dumped all the work to me. i took out my chemistry notes from my bagpack and started to memorise the key points since i'm going to have a chemistry test the next day.

'ding!' the familiar sound of the bells when a customer opens the door. i shoved my notes to the side of the counter and greeted the customer with a smile.

it's him again?! i thought to myself as i watched the rainbow-haired guy walking to the last row.

'catch,' he said as he threw the item to me, when he realised that i've been staring at him like a creep ever since he walked into the store.

i looked down to the item that i caught and guess what? it's a pack of condoms again! he handed me another fifty dollar bill as i scanned this pack of rubber-made-things.

'wait a min,' he ran to the last counter and ran back, his hand holding a bottle.

i stared at him with widen eyes when i scanned the bottle and read the label. lube.

'seriously man, what are you up to? first condoms and then now lube? what are you gonna buy next? a fucking dildo?' i crossed my arms at him, totally not judging him.

'why? why do you care? do you own this store or something? am i not allowed to buy whatever i want to? or....' he leaned in closer.

'...do you want to come my house and see what i'm doing with those condoms?'

'no thanks lol. take it and go,' i gave him his change and shooed him.

'is your name kang chae rin?' he picked up the notes that i left on the counter and read my name.

'mhm, coincidentally i have a chemistry test tomorrow too. thanks for the notes!' he grabbed the loose pieces of notes and ran to the door.

'wha-' he ran out of the store again before i could stop him.

fuck you. i spoke out my thoughts.