five

'what do you want, jung fucking kook?' i took in a deep breath and mentally prepared myself for the insults that he might throw any moment.

'feisty like always. still pretending to be strong huh? it's only been three months since we broke up, don't you still have feelings for me, my dear ex girlfriend?' he laughed.

'no, wait. i broke up with you because you're too ugly. your face is too fat for my liking and your nose is too high. you look like you've put on some weight, isn't it time to go lose some weight? maybe i wouldn't have broke up with you if you've gotten a double eyelid surgery. you know what? you need surgery on your whole fucking face. plastic surgery specifically. your face is too ugly for me to even look at it,' he blurted out words that sounded so, so, in fact, too familiar.

those words still hurt me from the inside. even though things got better after i broke up with him, i will never be able to forget those things that he said to me. those words that did so much more than just lower my self esteem — it almost driven me to suicide.

'fuck you, jeon jungkook. if i'm ugly, you don't have much difference from me either. you might have my self esteem down, but i know lots of your secrets, remember? i wonder how people would react if i reveal them,' i made a comeback at him and i was honestly proud of myself for that. he looked speechless and i took the chance to walk away from him, back into my classroom.

— flashback to 7 months earlier —

'jungkook!' i smiled and waved to my boyfriend, running towards him.

we're going on a date today. he says that he's bringing me to the cinemas and to buy some clothes after that, and i'm really excited because it's our first date after announcing that we're dating two weeks ago. but we didn't announce it to everyone of course, we just kept it to ourselves. jungkook said that he's didn't want to tell anybody else because people might get jealous of me dating one of the hottest guy in our cohort.

'why did you wear a dress? i told you that you don't look good in dresses and short skirts or shorts,' he frowned and put his hands in the jeans pockets. i was a little disappointed because i wanted to hold his hands, but i guess he didn't want to hold mine.

'have you dated before?' he suddenly asked.

'nope, i've been single for my whole life until i met you,' i smiled. 'why did you even like me though? i mean, you have the looks and everything. you could've easily dated another girl who's much prettier than me,' i asked out of curiosity.

'just because,' he shrugged and looked away. i didn't think too much either and continued chatting with him. little did i know that he's a sick psychopath that has driven his previous girlfriend to end her life by slitting her own wrists and drowning herself in her bathtub.

'the movie was great! thanks for your treat,' the movie was a romantic comedy and it was one of my favourite genres, though my favourite is still horror.

'you're welcome, let's go shopping next!' jungkook grinned like an innocent child and his bunny smile made my heart skip a beat.

i've tried putting other bangtan members as chae rin's ex but jungkook still suits the best soo

i think i've portrayed him a little too evil in this story HAHA whoops