Chapter 2

Jade has been standing there looking at me, she then proceeded to walk towards me and picks me up and hugs me and tells me:
"Baby, she's stupid. She doesn't deserve you. You deserve your first time to be presentable and memorable. You're amazingly beautiful. She's lost a golden star, I know it hurts."
I smiled, but she didn't see. I let go and I look at my watch, "It's only 2:30..why are you home so early?"
"It's slow and I'm already going over my hours anyways, so they sent me home." she says as she walks to her bedroom to change her clothes.
I've always thought Jade was beautiful and so happy. I use to have a crush on her before I became Ollie. She never knew though because i knew she'd never date me, a girl for that matter. She's all for guys. She'd never go for a guy like me anyways.
"Wanna watch a movie?" Jade asks me in her shorts and one of my shirts that are way to big for her. I let her wear my shirts sometimes to comfort her since her mom died. Her mom died from cancer last year, well, stepmom, her real mom stopped being in her life when she was 12, so well... that's where the stepmom came in.

"Yeah, what do you wanna watch?"
"Surprise me" she smiled at me.
"Mary Poppins! It's been a while since I've watched that." I said with excitement.
She agreed; we watched it together.

One hour into the movie, she laid her head on my shoulder and cuddled against me and fell asleep. I kissed the side of her face. I put a blanket on us and I grabbed her hand. All of a sudden, a random thought comes to my head, did my feelings for this girl ever actually go away, or are they revealing themselves again? Either way, there was something I liked about this girl, but I wasn't so sure about it yet and wasn't going to say anything, not yet anyways. I JUST became single. Now I think I know why Cindy was so jealous... But still doesn't give it a right for her to cheat.

The next morning-
I wake up all groggy, still wearing my clothes from the night before. I checked my phone, it was 7:30, Jade was still asleep on my shoulder, snoring, which was so cute to hear. We're still holding hands, my palm is all sweaty. I take my other hand, pick up my phone, and check my notifications. I looked at my phone in disbelief. I had three missed calls from Cindy, one from my mom, and one from Jade. Jade always calls me on her way home from work, I must've never checked my phone.

What does Cindy need though?
I also had a few  iMessages from her:
"Ollie, I'm sorry for cheating on you..."
"Put your lips on mine and love the aftertaste, you're the reason I'm alone and master-bate.."
"You're probably losing your virginity to that Jade bitch..."

You can definitely tell she's drunk, minus her singing my favorite song, but that message about Jade being a bitch, throws me over the edge. I decided not to text her back, didn't want anything else to do with her.

Jade rolls over even more, staggering herself on my lap. She's still asleep, she's so beautiful. Maybe I do have feelings for this girl? Who knows, I'm not even sure for myself.