Chapter 5

I wake up the next morning, stunned. I whisper to myself, "What the fuck just happened?"
As I'm laying in bed. Jade is next to me, naked, and asleep. Our clothes are on the dresser and her bra is thrown on the corner of the mirror.
Must've went for round three when we got home. I'm sore, as fuck. 

Last night was amazing, looking into her eyes and realizing how amazing this girl really is. I don't know, she's just amazing. It's clear how perfect she is. 

I get out of bed and I grab my towel and head straight to the shower. As I get my sweaty self into the shower and start washing my green hair, I hear the door open. Then I hear a sweet sound. 
"Good morning, handsome."
I realize she woke up after hearing the shower come on.

"Good morning, my love," I soothed out. "How did you sleep?"
She takes a deep breathe and the next thing makes me smile. 

"Great, being with you made it all better. Made all my troubles go away," I hear the smile as she talks. 

"Well.." I start, "I'm glad I could help you." 

It goes silent again. Not one of those awkward silence, but the 'It's nice that you're here' silence. 

She eventually leaves the room to let me finish showering and get dressed. 

I walked into the bedroom and got dressed and as I'm sliding my shirt on she walks in, smirking. 
"Why so smiley?"
"I just like looking at you," she starts. 
"So, about last night..."

"What about it?" I said worrisome.  

"It was good, great even," she continues. 

"Yeah, okay, so what's the bad part?"

"What makes you think there's a bad part?"

"With it being me, there's always a bad part."

"It's not really a bad part for me, I don't know how you'll take it, though."

"Okay, so what is it?" 

I'm fucked.

A/N TO BE CONTIUNED!!!!