Unexpected Love Presents...EXCHANGING BIASES

• Dedicated to All the ELFs

Cast: 

Choi Siwon as himself

Cho Kyuhyun as himself

The author (Pardon me. XD) as Alison "Ali" Dimaisip 

The author's friend as Janna Joy "JJ" Villasanta

Genre: Fan fiction, Romance

Description:

JJ and Ali are friends who are also avid fangirls of the Kpop group SuperJunior. JJ's bias is Choi Siwon while Ali's is Cho Kyuhyun. They often argue who is the better one - in singing, dancing, acting, looks and traits. Then one day, they couldn't believe that they'll meet them in person. 

Their two biases went to the Philippines for a secret vacation and have chosen their travel and tours company where they work as tourist guides. Unfortunately, they toured but not with their own biases - they had an exchange. Will their love for their biases be in jeopardy after the tour? Join them as they travel to the beautiful sceneries of the Philippines while finding love in an unexpected way.

Unexpected Love presents...EXCHANGING BIASES

written by hannahbax © 2012

Author's Note:

This is the first book of the Unexpected Love series. Approximately, this is just a short story with 10-15 chapters. I hope you'll have fun reading this! I'm an avid fan of SuperJunior that's why I'm included in the cast *jumps for joy*. Comment if you have anything to say. I'd love to hear from you. This is dedicated to all the Kpop fangirls like me. :)