Chapter 2: Patience is A Virtue

Previously on Exchanging Biases...

Ali and JJ heard the most shocking surprise - they will guide Siwon and Kyuhyun for their secret vacation in the Philippines. They were ecstatic because that is their dream, but Madam Chiqui, their boss, said that the two SuJu members will tour separately. They were fine with it, but Madam decided that they will not come with their own bias.

Chapter 2: Patience is A Virtue

"Are you ready?" Ali asked JJ while sitting at the airport's lobby.

"Yes? No? Aish. I dunno. Am I really prepared seeing Siwon today?" JJ mumbled.

"You should be. That might be your first and last time to see him," Ali said while sipping a coke-in-can.

"Why are you so relaxed? Aren't you nervous?"

"Well, I'm excited. But nervous? Never. Why should I?" Ali rolled her eyes.

"You know what, Madam Chiqui's right. If we'll tour with our bias, then we couldn't focus on our job. Maybe we'll just stare at them forever."

"Yeah, I might melt Kyuhyun with my adoring eyes."

After one hour of waiting, an announcement came that an airplane from Korea already landed.

"OMG! They're here! Do I look good? Do I look presentable? My golly, are they really coming? Omo!" Ali said in panic.

"Not nervous, huh? Calm down! Your nervousness scares me," JJ said disgustingly.

JJ stood and got the banner saying 'Welcome Mr. Chos!' It was an awkward welcome sign but they have to keep the identity of the two. That's why they came up with that name, since Siwon and Kyuhyun have almost the same surname - Cho and Choi. Plural, Chos. Chos, in the Philippines, is a word from the gay language meaning joke or just kidding.

The two girls went nearer to the passenger's exit. They both held the banner overhead. After a couple of minutes, while their arms were already stinging, two men wearing all black and with shades in their eyes came out. Although they didn't look celebrities at first sight because of their simple attire, JJ and Ali recognized them already. Siwon pointed his finger on the banner.

The girls exchanged glances. This is it! The moment they're waiting for.

The boys were already in front of them but the two tourist guides were still not speaking or even making any movement.

"Hello. Are you our tour guides?" Siwon asked them.

JJ sighed and bowed. "Annyeong haseyo. Yes, we are your tour guides. We're sorry, we're just shocked to see both of you in person," she said shyly. She couldn't look at Siwon. She might lack oxygen if she did.

"Annyeong haseyo. She's JJ and I'm Ali. Bangapseumnida. I hope you'll have a great stay here in the Philippines. Mabuhay!" Ali seconded.

"Nice meeting you too. Were you informed that we'll tour separately?" Siwon again asked.

"Yes, I'll come with you. JJ's coming with you, Mr. Cho," Ali responded.

"Okay, may we go now?" Siwon asked.

"Sure, follow me. Oh, let me carry your bag."

"No, it's okay, letting a woman carry a man's bag is awful. Kaja. Maknae, we gotta go."

"Geureom. Hangunul bimnida, hyung," Kyuhyun replied.

Ali and Siwon went outside the airport. Kyuhyun and JJ were still inside, standing.