Chapter 3: A Gruesome Trip to Pagudpud (KyuJ - Kyu and JJ XD)

Previously on Exchanging Biases... 

Siwon and Kyuhyun came. JJ and Ali were so annoyed with the attitude of the two, praying that they should be exchanging. Ali thought of Siwon as a flirt to some girls and the worst, even to her. Kyuhyun made JJ felt that she's his maid. She almost quitted but thought that she, together with Ali, needed this job seriously.

Chapter 3: A Gruesome Trip to Pagudpud (KJ - Kyu and JJ XD)

JJ's Point of View

Where was I? I felt the sun heating me up. I couldn't open my eyes widely because it shone directly on my face. I just covered my face with my hands and glanced around. There I saw that I was inside the car, in the driver's seat, and Kyuhyun at the back. He was sleeping peacefully. I stared at his face for a while. He's undoubtedly handsome, only when he's in slothful state. But when he's awake, I could feel headaches often. How I wish he would be nice to me, even just for a minute.

I checked my watch to see the time. 7am. The car was parked beside a convenient store. I felt my stomach growled upon seeing it. I got my small slingbag and went outside of the car. I checked Kyuhyun through the tinted window to see that he's still in slumber. I entered the store, gave a smile to the girl in the cashier whom I asked favor of car parking last night, and wandered around.

I took 2 cup noodles of ramen, a big pack of biscuits and 2 bottled water. I paid the cashier and went infront of the large thermos. I opened the ramen and filled the cups with hot water. Since it was really hot, I put the big pack of biscuits in my mouth and grabbed it with my teeth. The 2 bottled water were placed in my two armpits. I held the two cups with my hands. Good thing the girl opened the door for me. I just nodded because I couldn't smile nor say thank you to her because of the pack in my mouth.

When I came towards the car's door, I realized that I wouldn't be able to open it. So I made some noise by kicking the door of the backseat, hoping that Kyuhyun will be awake. I tried so many times but there's still no hope.

"You're ruining the car. You should have put the cups in the car's hood," a voice behind me spoke.

I realized that it was Kyuhyun. He was awake after all. I pondered that he's right. I felt so embarassed with my birdbrain. Psh.

Was it just me or was he really waiting for my reply? He wasn't opening the door. How could I even speak if I have something in my mouth? I regained my confidence, he was also a lamebrain. Haha!

After a couple of minutes, he took one cup in my hand. "I'm starving. Is this what you only got?"

Since my right hand was already available, I removed the two bottles in my armpits (hope that it didn't smell something unpleasant) and the pack of biscuits in my mouth and replied to him. "I am also starving. Since this could be instantly prepared, this is what I bought. If you don't like it, then give it back to me."

"No way, I'll just eat this," he retorted. He opened the door in the backseat and sat. He didn't close it.

I imitated what he did but to the door of the driver's seat. Since I couldn't consume all of the biscuits, I knocked on the window of the backseat. The windshield turned down. I saw his questioning eyes.

"You want?" I asked, offering the biscuits.

He didn't responded but he reached for it. He took one and ate it. "It's good. What do you call this?"

I looked at him. "It's called otap. It's a famous biscuit here in the Philippines," I answered confidently. I took a sip of the broth.

"Buy me another pack," he bossed to me. My eyebrows knitted together. Here he goes again. I could feel my head aching. Aargh.