02. Call Me Baby

"No!" Chanyeol shouted but he's dumbfounded when Baekhyun wasn't hurt at all.

"Have you enjoyed my magic?" the ghost chuckled. "By the way, I was the one who jumped here earlier. The guy you thought was commiting suicide."

Chanyeol frowned and left the place, "Okay. I'll leave this place now before you could possess me."

"Hmmm. Possess? Sounds interesting to me. I never done that before." Baekhyun clutched his hands on his arm.

"Yah! Let go of me. I don'y need a ghost in my life!" Chanyeol removed his hand and ran.

"Go ahead! Run! Run as fast as you can." Baekhyun shouted.

Chanyeol smirked. He thought he's already away from the ghost. But when he looked forward on his way, "You can never run away from a ghost like me." Baekhyun said.

* * *

Chanyeol woke up from what he thought was just another bad dream.

"Hello Chanyeol." Baekhyun greeted. He's lying next to him. "How's your dream?"

He immediately got up from his slumber and threw pilllows to the ghost. "Go away! I don't need you! You can't curse me!" he shouted.

Baekhyun just watched him with an annoying face.

Suddenly, his mom and sister came inside his room, "Chanyeol, who are you shouting at? It's early in the morning!"

"I'm shouting at him!" but when Chanyeol pointed at Baekhyun, he's already out of sight.

His mom and sister gave him a wtf look. "Seriously Chanyeol?" his sister said.

"Just go back to sleep. I'll wake you up as soon as the breakfast is ready." his mom added.

"But mom. There's a -" Chanyeol's words were cut when his mom tucked him to bed again. "You need to rest Chanyeollie."

Baekhyun teased him when the door was closed, "Uuuhhh so sweet."

"By the way, what's your name ghost?" Chanyeol asked.

"Call me baby." Baekhyun laughed.