04. Electric Kiss

Chanyeol finished cooking a yummy pasta. "Baby" he called the ghost.

Baekhyun who is sitting silently on the couch startled, "Did you just called me baby?"

Chanyeol side smiled and pointed on the pasta, "Let's eat together, baby~"

Baekhyun couldn't help smiling widely. "Why are you suddenly flirting me?" he asked.

"I'm not flirting you. You told me to call you baby. I'm just doing what you said." Chanyeol reasoned.

"Mmmmmhhhh~" Baekhyun moaned as he smelled the pasta. "Smells good."

"Why do I feel like I want to kiss this ghost?" Chanyeol thought and kept glancing at him.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you eating?" Baekhyun asked.

"I just thought of doing something weird but I'm afraid that it's not possible." Chanyeol sighed and just twirled the pasta in his fork.

"Why don't you try it? Who knows, maybe it's possible." Baekhyun chuckled.

Chanyeol stood from his seat and leaned closer to Baekhyun who is sitting on the dinning table.

He touched his hand, stared at the ghost's perfect lips, and looked at him as if he's falling deeply in love. Baekhyun batted his eyes few times before he cross-eyed.

Their lips met, it was an electric kiss.

Literally.

Baekhyun suddenly started to fade. He seemed like wanting more of the kiss but since he's getting more and more transparent, he slowly felt sad.

Chanyeol startled, "Wait. What's happening Baekhyun? Is this because of the kiss? Wait. No. Don't go yet."

He tried to held the ghost's hand tighter but he couldn't touch him anymore. "No. Baekhyun. Don't go."

Baekhyun pouted and was completely gone in his sight.

* * *

"You're back!" Sehun squealed. They were together again on the bridge.

"What happened? Why am I here?" Baekhyun asked.

"What do you mean why are you here? Of course this is our place." Sehun chuckled, "Besides, there are people lighting up candles on our place."

"What?" Baekhyun furrowed his brows. He blew all the candles off.

"We can't let them. They're trying to send us away. I don't want to leave yet. This is not the right time." Baekhyun panicked.

"Why? Don't tell me you're starting to like the mortal?" Sehun concluded.