08. A Sad Ending? Nah,

One month after and one random night, Chanyeol walked alone at the bridge where he first saw Baekhyun. He smiled for every memory about him that's coming back.

"I wonder what he is like when he's still alive." he thought.

"Help me! Help me!" a guy who looked like he came from mental hospital suddenly came running towards Chanyeol. He's being followed by a nurse and a police guard.

"What the heck is this?" Chanyeol almost stepped back from where he is. He didn't know what to do, whether he stop the mental patient, or let him go.

"You better help me or I'll kick your ass!" he said and pulled Chanyeol. Together they run and headed to a secret place.

The mental guy pinned him on the wall, "Chanyeol-ah, did you miss me?" he said and blinked.

Chanyeol got confused, "Do I know you?"

"I'm Baekhyun." he said.

Chanyeol smirked, "How could you be him? He's already gone."

"Aish." Baekhyun sighed, "I'm back, I possesed another unconscious body. And the police who's running after me? He's the soul taker who is about to lose his job. That's why he wants to take me desperately so I could be his last catch."

Chanyeol started to believe. Baekhyun let go of the mortal he possessed and showed himself to him again.

"I'm back." he smiled sweetly. He tipped toed, wrapped his hands around Chanyeol's neck and kissed him on the lips.

He might be a ghost who can float but Chanyeol hugged him tight and pulled away, "I almost got crazy thinking about you!"

Baekhyun will be forever a wandering ghost but would only show up for Chanyeol. He promised not to scare and make fun of people. And let's just say that, soul taker allowed it.

As for Sehun, he will be the next soul taker who is in training right now. He's currently looking after a patient named Luhan.

"Luhan-hyung, can you see me? If you do, that means you're about to become a ghost." Sehun teased.

* * *
THE END
* * *

I hope you like it even if it's short.
I can't write long long long chapters because I'm afraid that I'll make you feel bored.

Thank you for reading this story :]