03. So fluffy

Few days later, just when Chanyeol thought that the ghost who is insisting him to call him "baby" is gone, came back!

His mom will go visit her daughter's partner and see his family too. So that means, only Chanyeol is left at home.

* * *

The doorbell rang and when Chanyeol opened it, it was Baekhyun the ghost.

"Hey. Did you miss your baby?" he chuckled. Chanyeol immediately closed the door.

"Hey Yeol. Did you forget I could pass through walls?" Baekhyun peeped his head on the closed door.

"Then why do you have to press the doorbell. Stupid." Chanyeol snapped.

"Aish. You're really annoying." Baekhyun frowned.

"Hey Yeol, did you know that I clould pass through walls? That means, I could watch you take shower." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Whatever ghost." Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders. "Why are you here again?"

"Nothing. I just thought maybe you're missing me." the ghost back hugged the taller.

"Stop hugging me~! Don't you know you're actually tickling me with those cold hands?!" Chanyeol didn't mean to giggle.

"Aww. What a cute expression Chanyeollie. I like that." Baekhyun dig his face on his back.

Chanyeol kept laughing that time. "Yaaah~ stop it."

* * *

Chanyeol didn't know why but he liked Baekhyun's company.

Whenever he tells Baekhyun to stop, it only means that he wants more of the ghost's attention.

"Chanyeol, I'm hungry~" the ghost whispered.

"How do you ghosts eat?" Chanyeol asked. "Through smelling. The smell of a newly cooked food." Baekhyun hugged him.

"Okay. I'll cook a food for you. Just stay still and wait there okay?" Chanyeol let him sit on the couch.

Baekhyun pouted. "Can't I watch you cook?"

"This is a surprise. Just wait there." Chanyeol replied.

As soon as Chanyeol started to mince the garlic, Baekhyun came and hugged him again. "Baekhyun will be watching you. Whether you like it or not."

"What a baby." Chanyeol smirked.

"You asked for my name and told you to call me baby. But you never called me baby." Baekhyun pinched one of Chanyeol's butt cheek.

"Yah!" Chanyeol jerked. "What a flirty ghost! And of course! I'd rather call you Baekhyun or Baekhyunee than baby. Calling you baby? It sounds weird to me."