Chapter Seven

School has ended and now I'm packing up my stuff to go home. 

Today has been very eventful. Starting off with Harry being a total prick to me, and ended with me being happy because we kissed. I swear I might be going crazy.

"Belle!" I turn around and see Niall. "It's Niall!" He smiled.

"I know, I remember." I smiled back.

"You sure? Cause to me it looked like you were too busy sucking Harrys face off." He smirked at me. Suddenly my cheeks felt hot in embarrassment. 

"I- uh- I got to go." I said while closing my locker and walking towards the front doors.

"Hey take it easy." He walked next to me. "I was just giving you a hard time." He stopped me. "Are you getting a ride from Harry?"

I nodded, "Yeah. He told me to meet him outside so if you could-"

"Cool. Me, Lou and Liam are going to his house too." He interrupted me.

"Oh no. Im not going to his house. I'm just getting a ride." 

"Why not? His mum makes the best cookies! And I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you came over. Harry has girls over all the time and she never minds it. She just leaves because she knows that they would be having-"

"Okay! I get it." I don't need the image of Harry having sex with other girls in my mind. It gives me too much pain. "Plus, Anne already knows me." I mentioned.

"How so?"

"Long story." I dismissed. He just nodded and let it go. I saw Harry drive up in a different car then his Camero.  Instead, it was a white Mini Cooper. "Well, I guess Harry's here." I pointed out.

Harry got out of the car and came up to me. "Hey." He cooed and gave me a light kiss.

"Hi." I shyly smiled. "Who's car is this?"

"Gemma's. My car only fits three other people and I wanted you in the car with me." He smiled. Thats so sweet that he chose to drive a different car because of me.

"Lads! Let's get going!" I look in the direction of the voice and I see Louis pointing at the car.

"Belle, you're sitting in the front with me." Harry told me. I nodded and got in the passenger seat of the white car. I turned around to see Louis, Niall and, I'm guessing, Liam sitting in the back seats.

"So, you coming to my house?" Harry asked me, looking over his right shoulder.

I shook my head, "No, I need to catch up on some homework and my mom said she needed to tell me something important."

"Oh, well, maybe you can stop by tomorrow." He suggested. I gave him a nod and turned back to look out the window.

"Hey Tommo, I need you to text Eleanor." Harry spoke to Louis, in the back.

"Okay. What do you need me to say?" Louis responded, pulling out his phone.

"Tell her to come over too. Oh, and Danielle to."

"Who are they?" I spoke up.

Harry smiled at me and was about to respond when Louis spoke for him, "El is my girlfriend and Danielle is Liam's."

When I looked back at Louis, he had a prominent smile on his face and so did Liam. Though, when I looked at Niall, he had a look of annoyance.

"Lonely Nialler?" Harry chuckled as he look at Niall through the rear view mirror.

I gave Harry a glare. "Don't make fun of him! I bet Niall has girls drooling over him." I smiled.

"Really?" Liam, Louis and Harry all said in amusement.

"Yeah sure. Niall's cute." I looked back at him and his cheeks were covered in red.

I laughed along with everyone else, except Harry. I look at him and notice that his jaw is clenched and his knuckles were white against the steering wheel.

------

After about a fifteen minute drive, we arrived at my house.

"Thanks for driving me home Harry." I smiled as I got out of the car. He put the passenger seat window down. "Anything for you Belle. Let me know about the project okay?"

"I don't have you're number." I reminded him.

"Give me your's and I'll text you." He pulled out his phone and I gave him my number. "Thanks Belle."

I gave him a smile and watched him drive off.

I walked into my house and saw my mom sitting with someone; a woman. I couldn't see her face. All I saw was her blonde curly hair⏤ similar to my own.

"Belle! You're home! Sweetie," The lady turned around and my heart dropped. "You remember your Aunt Mary, right?" My mother and my aunt gave me a bright smile which made me feel sick.

Of course I remember her. She is my father's sister, after all. Aunt Mary always told me that what happened between me and my father, was my fault. She's a total bitch. I hate her.

"Yeah. Hi. I got to go into my room, bye." I quickly said and ran upstairs to my room at the end of the short hallway. I closed the door behind me and jumped onto my bed, face down.

"Wait Belle!" I heard footsteps approaching my door and I knew it was both of them. Of course, my door flew open. Still face down, I mumbled a quick 'what' and to which my mother replied, "Look at us please." Reluctantly, I sat up and saw my aunt smiling awkwardly and my mom looking at me with concern. "Isabella Willow Dean, you should be more respectful."

"Sorry mom." I said with a groan.

"Belle," She pushed aunt Mary in front of herself. "Aunt Mary is going to be taking care of you for a month." 

My jaw dropped. She can't be serious! I hate my aunt. "What! Why?"

"I'm going on a business trip, and no one else could watch you. I'm leaving in about an hour." She said.

I was fuming. One, she couldn't have told me sooner? And two, aunt Mary? I hate this so much.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pull it out and smile as I read the text,

*Unknown Number*- Hey Belle. It's Harry :)

Me- Hey! I can't talk right now, but I'll call you later.

Harry :) <3- Okay. But don't be too long, I miss you :(

Me- I promise! :)

I look up at my mom and thought for a moment. Maybe I could ask Harry if I could come over? I certainly can't stay here with satan herself.

"I have to go to Harry's house." I told them both.

"So she is still a slut I see. Going around to boys' houses. Why don't you control her Beth?" My aunt Mary said.

I gave her a glare and pushed her out of the way, so I could get out of my room.

Me- Can I come over?

Harry :) <3- Of course. I'll pick you up.

Me- Can I stay the night too? I need to get away from my house. 

Harry :) <3- Anything for you.

-------------------

word count: 1773

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! It took me a long time to write because I wasn't sure what to do lol. Please comment and vote!

I love y'all! <3 <3

🌀