Chapter Ten

"I'm going to go get the order." I said as I awkwardly walked to the counter.

"97?" The boy working the counter asked. I nodded and took the tray.

I walked hesitantly to Harry. I must be crazy. Did Harry really say he loved me? Or am I that lonely that I made it up inside my head? We have only known each other for a few days. Is he just trying to get me in bed? My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar deep raspy voice. "I'm sorry." Harry said weakly.

"For what, Harry?" I questioned softly.

"I shouldn't have said that."

"Harry, don't worry about it." I took in a deep breath before placing the food tray on an empty table next to us. "I love you Harry."  His eyes shot up as he looked at me with a smile. I smiled back at him and he took my hand in his.

"I love you Belle." He kissed my forehead.

"Too." I corrected him.

"No. I love you. If I were to say 'I love you too', it wouldn't be true. You see, 'too' means 'in addition'. I don't love you 'in addition' to you loving me. I would love you even if you hated me. I would love you even if you loved someone else. I love you, Belle." Hearing him say all this made my heart swell. Honestly, I do love Harry. He makes me feel like I'm some glorious creature, that no one else can see. He has made me happy every second he's known me. "Now come on Belle, I'm hungry." Harry whined.

"Fine you big baby."

He smiled. "Yeah but I'm your big baby."

I laughed. "Let's just find the rest of the group so we can eat."

"No, lets just stay here. No one else is around us, except those workers. Please!" He stuck his bottom lip out. 

I will be honest. He looked so adorable with his leather jacket, black tight jean and lip piercing, while he was sticking his lip out. As if he was a two-year-old in a costume.

"Harry, I think we should go find the others."

"No!" Harry protested. "Please. I want to talk to you."

I gave him an 'are you serious' look. "Harry.."

He sat down at the table with our food with his arms crossed. "I'm not leaving."

"Fine, but I am." I started to walk away when I felt Harry's arms grab my waist. 

"No you're not! I have captured you!" He picked me up and sat me down at the table. Meanwhile, I was laughing at how cute he was being. I finally felt love. This, right here, was love.

____

sorry this update is short and late but i've been really busy with stuff. also today i have midterms and they are KILLING ME.

i hope yall enjoyed this cute chapter. i'm in history class right now, so i hope you're happy. jk. 

love yall!

-sofia xx.