Chapter Fifteen

Harry's POV

I hesitantly walked to the door and opened it. "Styles, we need to talk."

"Jack get out of here. I don't want you near her."

"Oh come on Harry. I just wanted to see how you two were doing. Does she know about Jessica?"

My jaw clenched, "She will never know about Jess. Now Jack, you better leave before I beat your ass."

"Jess is so important though. I'm pretty sure you should tell Belle about her." He started to walk towards the stairs, up where Belle was but I pulled him back.

I threw him to the ground but he reached for the small table with a flower vase on it. The vase broke and I knew my mum would make me buy her a new one.

"Fuck!"

"No need to fight Harry, just want her to know the truth."

"No Jack, she doesn't need to!" I shouted.

"You can't keep secrets from her too long Harry! She will turn out just like Jess and you know it!" Jack slammed the front door and left in his '97 toyota corolla. Cheap ass.

It was silent for a moment before I called for Belle, "Belle? You still up there?"

"Yeah. Can I come down?"

"Yes." I responded.

She walked down stairs carefully and saw me cleaning up the glass on the ground.

She walked up to me and started helping me with the glass. "What happened?"

"I got into a fight." I was too focused on the tiny bits of glass.

"With who?"

"Someone." I couldn't tell her. She would've asked more questions.

"Harry.."

"My dad." I lied.

"Why?"

"You know you ask too many questions. Just leave it be." I snapped. I instantly regretted it.

"I-I'm sorry." I saw tears roling down her face. God, I love her, I couldn't see her like this.

"Shit, Belle-"

"What is wrong with you? I'm just trying to help you. If you don't want my help, I'll leave." I grabbed my things that were in the living room.

"I didn't mean to yell, I just don't want to talk about it. Please, stay." I grabbed her hand in attempt to keep her with me.

I can't have her go. She means so much to me.

"Don't be a dick. Or else I'm never coming back to you."

"Got it. I love you Belle, I'm sorry."

"I love you Harry."

***

It is now Monday. Belle left around three yesterday. I begged her to stay longer, but she said her mum was bugging her about coming home. Well, bugging her to deal with her Aunt.

I got up from bed and put on a black t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I styled my hair into a quiff and let a few curls fall loose.

"Harry? You almost ready?"

"Yeah mum!"

I grab my back pack and head downstairs to eat breakfast.

When I get down to the dinner table, I see my mum, Gemma, and John sitting down.

"John?"

"Hey Harry! You off to school?" I nodded, "Have fun kiddo!"

"Harry let's go." Gemma said as she stood up.

"What?" I asked confused, "But I need to eat."

"Too bad let's go."

I rolled my eyes and followed Gemma out the door.

***

"Bye Gemma. You should really find a dorm near the uni so I can drive by myself some times."

"You do drive by yourself sometimes. I just happen to do the driving in the morning." She smiled. "I'll see you at home dork."

"Who's driving me home?"

"Figure it out. Bye!" She drove off.

You have got to be kidding me. 

"Harold!"

I turn around to see Louis and Niall walking towards me.

"Hey lads! Where's Liam?"

"He sneezed this morning so he thinks he's coming down with the flu." Niall said, rolling his eyes.

"Of course. Only Li." I replied laughing.

I look around and pull out my phone, "Where's Belle?"

"Don't know. She might be already at her locker."

"Harry!"

I turn around and see Belle, but she's not alone.

"Look who's transferring here!" 

It was Jack.

"Hey Harry, I've just been talking to Belle about you." He smirked. "Hope you don't mind."

_______________

im so bored and in history class. ugh. please vote and comment on this or all my chapters. i dont really like this one cause i feel like it's repetitive.

idk

<3

-sofia xx.