Chapter 1

(Third person)

It was the day after (Y/N) had finally arrived back at her hometown. Since she was gone for such a long time, The Narwhal thought it would be a good idea to reintroduce herself to some of the residents and probably meet the new ones as well.

As (Y/N) Was walking across the snowy but, yet rocky shores of the isle, she came across a very familiar penguin named Rock. As usual, she was sitting on the shore with his fishing pole in the water and the shotgun at his side. Slowly approaching the penguin, (Y/N) exclaimed, "Hey, Rock! I haven't seen you in such a long time, how are things going for you!" Without even turning around, The hard-headed penguin already knew that it was an old friend of his. In his deep voice, he said, "I'm doing fine... What about you, (Y/N)?" Sitting down next to the penguin with large yellow eyebrows, She replied, "I'm doing fine as well... It's good to be back here, especially since I was gone for such a long time." Nodding his head, Rock did not say anything and just continue to fish.

After that you had a short conversation, (Y/N) Decided to get up and reintroduce yourself to the rest of the town. From her conversation with Rock, she found out that there were new residence in the town and their name was Shirogane. From what rock told her, Shirogane was a pathetic crybaby and cower but, regardless of him being a coward (Y/N) still wanted to befriend the Cowardly wolf.

.

.

.

Approaching his residence, (Y/N) Began to think of ways how is she would introduce herself to her soon-to-be new friend. She made it to the house, (Y/N) pressed the bell. Far away in a back room she heard it ringing, and then at once– it must have been at once because she hadn't even had time to take her finger from the bell-button – the door swung open and a Familiar snowy owl stood in the entrance way of the door.

He had short, fluffy white hair, an ahoge resembling a feather, and small, brown spots on the crown of his head. e has black irises and yellow sclera. He wears traditional Japanese clothing consisting of: a brown scarf, a light brown hakamashita with a dark brown hakama. Looking up at the snowy owl, she gave him gentle little smile and said, "Hello Yukisada!"

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here, I thought you moved away?" Yukisada asked as he tilted his head in confusion. Giving him another warm smile, (Y/N) marvelled, "Yes, I did move away, but I decided to come here and visit for a couple of days... Anyways, I heard of there was any member of town and he was living with you! Is it alright if you can introduce me to him?"

"Of course," Yukisada chirped, " Me and Shirogane we're about to have some hot chocolate; I would love for you to join us." Entering the house, (Y/N) Noticed a wolf boy sitting at the round Table. He had short, white hair with bangs covering his scarred, left eye. He has narrowed eyes with black irises, a pair of wolf ears, and a white, fluffy tail. He wears a ragged grey cloak over a striped shirt with white cuffs, a black vest, brown pants held by three black belts, and black boots.

Holding a tray of hot chocolate, Yukisada smiled, "Shirogane I would like to introduce you to (Y/N)! When she was younger, (Y/N) used to live here with Rocma." Waving her hand gently, she beamed, "It's nice to meet you, Shirogane."

.

.

.

The three winter animals sat around the round table and began to talk Amongst each other about various topics. From their conversation, (Y/N) Notice of that Shirogane was a shy and gentle soul who was just misunderstood and bullied by everyone.

After spending the whole afternoon with Yukisada and Shirogane, the Narwhal I had to go back to Rocma home and create a plan with her to make the Orca leave the isle and protect the whole entire town.