Chapter 9

Blood continuously trickled down her arm as She ran aimlessly on the snowy path beneath her. The other narwhal Place her hand on her wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding, but blood continuously poured out between her fingers. Regrettably, the girl looks over her bleeding shoulder and her eyes widen when she saw a dark figure approached her.

"God dammit..." She growled thought her teeth as she made a swift turn around the snowy mountains and continued moving. As her breathing quicken and her feet move faster, (__) knew that she wouldn't be able to make it far. She was leaving footprints in the snow so he can easily track her down. If she wanted to escape she had to do something else.

Her eyes sparkled with a slight glimpse of hope when she saw the cave that idate showed to her in the past. Dodging the mountains of snow as she ran, she made a full sprint into the cave and ran into the cave. Distorted reflections of herself bounce off of mirror-like walls as her footsteps echoed. With her lungs burning, she drove into a small hole in the wall.

Pushing her back against the sharp wall, the girl curled herself into a ball and try to make herself noticeable. Quickly, she slapped her lips together and placed her hands over her mouth. The only sound that played in her ear was the beating of her own heart. "Maybe I lost him" She muttered to herself as she removed her hands from her face.

Her thoughts were instantly ripped out of her head was Idate voice echo throughout the whole entire cave. "C'mon (__), come out now. I just want to play with you a little bit~" He said softly. A chill ran down her spine, the Narwhal tried to slow her breathing down in an attempt to quiet herself. With her mind playing grizzly scenarios that could happen in her head, the girl pushed closer into her chest. Crawling out of the hole in the wall, She quietly muttered, "Sitting here and waiting is a death sentence...I need to find a way out of here and quickly."

With her foot pushing her off against the icy floor of the cave, the Narwhal broke into a Sprint. Her chest was heaving, and her lungs and legs had long since passed the stage of agony. The girl had run for god knows how long, but no matter how far she went she wasn't able to find the exit. She pushed herself to run faster, turning to the left and running down the Narrow Path.

The sound of laughter followed close behind her like a creature stalking her. Slowly, her mind started to decay as Idate reflection bounce off of the once beautiful crystal walls. The eyes of his reflection burned into her soul, taunting her, enjoying every second of pain and fear she felt.

With her heart beating like a drum, her eyes became bright as a lighthouse for the entrance of the cave was present in the mirror distance. A slight smile appeared on her face as she moved her faster. The smile instantly ran away from her face When a burning pain pierced through her back. Blood dripping from her nose, she was lifted off of the icy floor by the color of her shirt and met face-to-face the cat of this cat and mouse game.

...Idate...

ᴰⁱˢᵗᵃⁿᵗ ˢʰᵒʳᵉ ⁽ᴵᵈᵃᵗᵉ ˣ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ⁾जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें