Chapter 10

Pain washed over her previous sense of happiness as Blood oozed out of her nostrils and fell onto the tips of her lips. With her body enchanted with copious amounts of pain, She still managed to have the strength to clutch to the hand that was wrapped around her neck. Tightening her jaw, her eyes slowly scanned his body before meeting with his face.

Her body flinched before tightening up again when she noticed that Idate expression looks more demonic than previously. His ear-to-ear smile could rival the Cheshire cat and his Eyes were painted with blood lust. With the smell of cigarettes radiating from his clothes and entering her nostrils, the narwhal felt the urge to cry and beg, But she would rather die And make herself look like a pathetic mess.

With a crooked smile and a demonic chuckle, Idate Began to speak, "You know, this is all your fault (__)," His grip on her neck tightens as he continued, "Ever since I laid my tired eyes on you, a weird desires started to bloom within me and it only continues to grow the more time you spend with me."

His words were almost like venom dripping out of his mouth and poisoning the area around them feeling the cave and her mind with a toxic atmosphere. With a shiver running down her spine, (__) felt her lungs beg for more oxygen. Noticing the paleness of her face, He Loosened his grip just enough so she could breathe, but not enough so she can run away.

With a smirk decorating his face, idate leaned his head forward, destroying a little space between the both of them. As her eyes dilated, She began to swing her legs back and forth and try to push herself away from him. No matter how hard she tried, He continued to move closer and closer. In a last effort of defense, she shot her eyes closed and prepared for the inevitable. Instead of feeling pain or the Embrace of death, the Narwhal felt his Lip collided into hers.

Using his sharp teeth to bite down into her lip, He pushed himself closer into her before Whispering, "Just give into me, love" As the wetness of tears formed in the corners of her eyes, Terror, and panic coursed through her body like an infectious disease. Her facade of a strong person instantly shattered as everybody to shutter in fear. A thick string of crimson saliva connects both of them as idate pulled away.

Releasing her throat, the Narwhals body fell to the floor with a thud as the floors of the cave Began to slowly become red with her blood. Despite losing a decent amount of blood from her arm, (__) felt her heartbeat increase; proving to herself that she was still alive and not pretending. Crouching down to her height, Idate Placed his gloved hand underneath her chin and slowly forced her to look up at him.

"Aren't you proud of yourself? You should be, after all, your plan did work just not in the way you hoped it would" He hummed, tilting his head to the side to get a better view on her bloodied face. Using his thumb, He wiped away the blood that lingered below her nose as he pulled her face closer to his. "How about we make a deal, (__)? If you stay by my side forever, I'll never hurt your friends ever again. You should be happy that I'm making this deal with you, after all, I'm not known to be generous." Idate said with a mocking tone.

Her mouth is too dry to talk enter lungs burned as if they were as sinner permanently trapped in hell. Due to the fact that she was unable to communicate, she's slowly nodded her head in agreement. With his smiling increasing, Idate picked up the injured narwhal Bridal Style and mumbled, "we'll be together forever, my sweet" 

🎉 You've finished reading ᴰⁱˢᵗᵃⁿᵗ ˢʰᵒʳᵉ ⁽ᴵᵈᵃᵗᵉ ˣ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ⁾ 🎉