Chapter 4

When the Narwhal the Familiar House of her child heard a best friend, She went over to where Rocma and Mafuyu we're sitting. When I sat down at the table, Mafuyu was playing with some toys while Rocma watched her like an overprotective mother. When she noticed that the Narwhal was sitting at the table with them, Rocma looked over at her with and question, " so did you have a run-in with the Orca?" Nodding her head, (Y/N) replied with a simple, " Yes."

Slamming her fist on the table with enough strength to cause it to rumble but, not knock anything over; she looked at the Narwhal and grumbled, "Now that you met him, you know how much of an asshole in the threat he is to everyone here. We need to find a way to get him to leave this place!" Quickly, the Narwhal placed a hand on Rocma shoulder in an attempt to calm her down so she wouldn't scare the precious little seal pup sitting across from her. In an understanding voice, (Y/N) said, "I understand you want to get rid of them but, responding in violent fits of Rage isn't the best option. Now that I know his behavior, I think I have enough information so I can come up with a plan to get rid of him."

Looking over after childhood friend, Rocma took a deep breath to help herself calm down. After taking in seven or eight deep breaths, she was finally in a good enough mood start talking about possible ways to get rid of idate. "So what are some of the plans that you've already tried in the past?" (Y/N) asked as she picks up a toy that previously fell off the table before handing it to mafuyu.

Clearing her throat, Rocma replied, "First try to intimidate them but, that didn't work. After that, I tried to fight him but, the more I fought him the more trouble he would cause. Having no other options, I tried to bribe him with money and food so he would leave but, that also didn't work." Nodding her head, narwhal mentally crossed off all of those options on the list of ways to get rid of idate. After a couple of minutes, she came up with a plan that Rocma I've never tried it before.

"I know this might sound absurd but oh, have you ever tried to hook him up with someone?" (Y/N) Question with a serious face. Looking back at her friend with disbelief, Rocma stuttered over her words before saying, " what the hell are you talking about?" After Rocma managed to spend those words out of her mouth, she was met with a smirk on her best friend's face. Looking at her friend's confused face, the Narwhal smirked, "Let's say that idate Fell in love with someone from a different place. He'll be in love with that person to the point where if they were to move to a different location, he would want to follow them because she loves him so much."

" so your plan is to hook him up with someone, so you would follow them around and not bother us?" Rocma questioned as she looked at her friend with a bit of disbelief in her eyes. Leaning back in her chair, (Y/N) said with full confidence, "Absolutely! If I can make him fall in love with me, he'll probably decide to follow me back home. When I get back to my house, I'll break up with the loser and they'll be no way for him to find the way back to this place. Doesn't that sound like a good plan!"

Taking a large step out of a hot mug of cocoa, rocma looked at her and said, " that sounds like a dumb plan..." leaning forward so close that their faces almost touch, the Narwhal whispered with a cocky attitude in her best friend's ear, " You can't say it's a dumb plan until you try it!" Quickly, She moved away from her best friend's face before Rocma could react. For a couple of seconds, Rocma looked at her friend and confusion before chuckling, "You're such an Idiot." in a childlike voice meant to mock someone, (Y/N) smirked, "Of course, I talk like an idiot. How else would you understand me?"

After a few minutes of awkward silence, the close friends burst in laughter is the continued throwing come back each other the rest of the night while mafuyu continue to play with her dolls like the innocent child that she is.