Chapter 5

{Third person}

In the bright really morning, when the sun was too weak to melt any ice, (Y/N) started to approach the orca danger zone for the second time. From all of the information that she gathered from Rocma, she learned that the Orca named Idate was very fond of Stubborn girls who knew how to fight, AKA tsundere. Labyrinth of tracks on the heavy snow, she looked around; trying to see any sign of the dangerous idate.

When the sun was finally in the sky and not hiding behind some mountains, that's when the young narwhal smelled the stench of heavy tobacco. "Eww... That smells terrible..." She mumbled to herself as she continued to follow the disgusting smell. After all, the Orca was a big fan of smoking so wherever there is the smell of tobacco that must mean he's nearby somewhere.

After swallowing this smells for about 5 or 10 minutes, she was led to an icy Beach area where idate was sitting down letting his feet dangle into the water. With wide eyes, she works at the Orca who is in a somewhat peaceful state of mind. Probably the only reason why he wasn't hostile was because he smoked almost a whole box of cigarettes.

"Why don't you come out already, I already know you're there..." Idate Said with a half-smoked cigarette in between his pointy teeth. The narwhal looked shocked a tiny bit before changing her expression into a calm face. slowly and carefully, she walked up cautiously towards the Orca just in case if you were to try something. when she was finally close enough, she noticed that idate Was Patting in the seat next to him. Looking puzzled, (Y/N) asked, "Do you want me to sit down next to you?" Turning his head and looking up the girl standing next to him, Idate Blew a puff of smoke into her face before saying, "what is it look like?"

After removing the smoking smell of smoke that was blown in her face, she quietly sat down next to the orcas you can see the smoke. As the Narwhal was sitting there quietly, she started to regret her decision of trying to get this asshat to fall in love with her. Pushing away all the doubts inside of her mind, she continued to try to make him fall in love.

looking over at him, (Y/N) tried to start a conversation by saying, " You know, smoking fucks up your system." After the words left her now, the Narwhal realized that she was smooth as fucking sandpaper.

" I don't care, I'm already fucked up..." Idate chuckled and he took another cigarette out of his box and lighted it. unable to think of a good response, the Narwhal just nodded her head. Before she was able to think of another conversation starter, idate open his mouth, " So why did you decide to come back here when you know I could easily kill you?" The Narwhal internally cringe at the sentence, this douchebag thinks he's so powerful and strong when actuality he's probably just some bully with mommy or daddy issues.

Lying in between her teeth, (Y/N) replied, " I don't really know, I just feel like something is drawing me towards. Sort of like it's my destiny." after hearing my response, idate burst it out until after due to my cheesy response. " Hate to break it to you but, the world isn't like a fairytale!" He laughed as he threw his cigarette into the water. Releasing a heavy sigh, it looks down at the white colored snow and mumbled, "I guess you're right... anyways, why haven't you tried to kill me yet? Isn't that your whole thing?"

Hesitating for a second, Idate looked at the clear Blue waters and quietly mumbled, " I don't know, I guess I'm not in the mood" Even though that phrase wasn't meant to make someone laugh, it made the Narwhal giggle just a tiny bit. "Well, that isn't assuring in the slightest!" She giggles she brushed her hair out of her face.

Quickly standing up, idate started walking in the opposite direction from icy Beach, but Before leaving the Narwhals viewing area, he simply said, "Meet me in the same spot next week..." After mumbling those words in between his deadly teeth, continue to walk until he was out of sight; leaving the Narwhal confused and shocked but, surprised that her plan was somewhat working.