Chapter 4

"Oh, God. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! That's my car!" I hear suddenly I jump up immediately as I see Sam pacing around his room grabbing his jacket and shoes, he quickly turns to me and say's "Someone is stealing my car!" My eyes half lidded I grab a hoodie and throw on some shoes. Me and Sam make our way downstairs, he jumps on his mothers bicycle and I hop on mine. I'm still in a daze so I can't determine if I'm in a dream or is this reality.

"Where you going with my car, buddy?Where you going?" I hear Sam say to himself.

Then he pulls out his phone and dials 911 "Hello? 911 emergency!My car has been stolen! I'm in pursuit! Right?I need all units, the whole squadron. Bring everyone!No, don't ask me questions, all right? My father's the headof the neighborhood watch!"

'Huh? This is really happening.' The cold stings my legs a little and I pedal a little faster and keep my eyes on the car. Sam panicking puts his phone back in his pocket and pedals up to me to catch up. Soon the car pulls into a junk yard, smashing the front gates open. The squeaking of metal wakes me up immediately.

Sam and I chase after it, but keep a distance. We lightly jog and hide behind an old bed of a truck and some tires. We both peek up to see this black and yellow giant. 'Talk about the Iron Giant.' My jaw drops in amazement 'There is life besides us out there, that's so cool!' Sam pulls out his phone and starts recording

"My name is Sam Witwicky. Whoever finds this, my car is alive,okay?" he pauses moving his phone to show the image.

"You saw that? Since this is my last words on Earth,I just wanna say, Mom, Dad, I love you, and if you find Busty Beautiesunder my bed, it wasn't mine. I'm holding it for Miles. I give him a look as if to say 'really?' Sam glances at me and says

"No, no, wait that... Okay, that's not true. It's mineand Uncle Charles gave it to me. I'm sorry. Mojo, I love you." He snaps his phone shut and puts it in his pocket. We both stand up a little and we stare in amazement as we see a bright light as he shines it towards the sky. It was as if the giant was relaying a message?

'Reminds me of Batman, kinda.' We start to creep away when I notice a sign that says 'Beware of Dogs.' Me face palming myself sighing 'This night couldn't get any worse.' Sam leans over a little bit to see if the dogs were awake. As if they can smell us, the dogs instantly get on all fours and start off after us. Sam and I waste no time taking off with the dogs hot on our trail. I hear a chain snap and think 'The wall that they were chained to must have been weak.'

Sam screaming "No! No! No! No!" as he keeps running with me.

"Oh, my God." I say trying to stay as far away as possible from the dogs. 'God, I'm so out of shape!' We both climb over this torn over brick wall and land on some wood chips. My throat was burning and knee's aching. Sam and I not stopping and our hearts beating so fast we thought they were gonna fly out of our chest.

"No, you're a good dog! Good dog! Good dog!" Sam screams as if trying to communicate with the hellhounds that were chasing us. Soon we run into an abandoned dome and stand on some barrels. The dogs catch up to us soon with the chain that was restraining them close behind. They begin to bark and try to bite me and Sam. They 'Tried' to bite Sam. Key word tried. One nipped me in my calf. Sam begins to sort of kick them gently to try and get rid of them.

The car smashes through the boards blocking the entrance and does a small donut to get rid of the dogs. They run off after they hear the noise. I fall backwards on the barrel landing on my back on the ground. My hands move to cover the bite mark on my calf. The car starts circling us and Sam being scared at the moment says

"Whoa! Hey, hey, hey! All right! Oh!No! No! Okay. Please, please don't kill me! I'm sorry! Take the keys!I don't want them! Car's yours!" after he throws his keys somewhere near the car. I start to hear siren's. Before I can even stand up Sam darts over towards the noise, leaving me with the shifting giant. I back myself towards the barrels. I shut my eyes and go to scream but realized my throat was to dry and sore from running. Tears pricked the edges of my eyes as fear crawled up from my stomach, but the giant changes into his big form and puts one finger to cover my mouth while the other goes near his throat as if to say 'don't scream.' I comply as I hear the car pull away. His finger was cold and smelled of metal. 'As to be expected.'  The coolness of his metal felt really good because of my blood pumping from running. He removes his finger and looks into my e/c eyes. I look into his optics and am mesmerized by the beautiful blue that illuminates them. My eyes travel down his body and back up.

"What...are you?" I ask a little stunned. There is this static noise and then this cut-out from what I believe to be the radio

"Alien...sent from the heaven's...."

"So, you're an alien? What's you're name?" I ask as my eyes soften on his form. He takes his finger and runs it down my right leg. I look at him with a questioning look "Bee?" He gives what sounded like a happy whirring sound. I give him a small smile. Still a little unsure of what's happening. His gaze saddens as he see's me holding my left calf from where I got bit. I look up at him and follow his gaze. He hold out his hands as if to ask if he can look. I move my hands and allow him to touch. I put my hands against his metal digits. 'His hands are sooooo much bigger and cold.' He give me a happy whir. I look up at him and ask

"I need to get back to Sam's house, so I can go with his father to the police station. Can you take me?" Bee nods and pulls his hand away and transforms into the Camaro. 'Cool.' I limp my way towards the passenger. Bee opens the door for me and I slide in. I look over and see the keys in the ignition. 'Please be ok Sam.' I lean against the window and close my eye's. Before I drift off to sleep I hear static and then

"Adorable."

Once we arrive back at Sam's house I climb up to his bedroom window. Contemplating if I should really go. 'Would if he tells them what we saw?' I hear Ron start to get up. 'He must of gotten the phone call.' He knocks on the door and opens it a crack to take a peak. I walk over to the door and greet him. "Hey Ron, is everything all right?"

"No, I have to run to the police station and get Sam." Ron answers sadly.

"I'll come with you, just give me 15 minutes." I answer quickly darting around the room grabbing some stuff for a quick shower. He just nods and walks away. Once I'm in the bathroom I close the door behind me. I hop in the shower. Once done I put some Peroxide on the bite mark and wrap the wound.

Deciding to not show my bit up calf at the police station I throw on some lazy clothes I brought over and head out of the room and walk down the stairs to meet Ron

Once we get to the police station the officer asks him these questions in an awful manner. What I'm trying to say is that I think the police officer was a 2 faced cop. Once he saw me walk in he kept on staring at me and winking. 'Creep, doesn't he know I'm still in school!?!' Sam didn't bring me into it. He probably felt bad for leaving me. I give a sigh of relief once I found out he didn't bring me into this. Once they let Sam go we take him home. No one said a word on the way home or once we entered.