Chapter 7

"How did you get over there so fast?" Judy looks at her husband questioningly as the lights turn back on. 

I climb out of the window again and leap onto Optimus. He stops and turns his body to where Ratchet and Ironhide were. 

"Wow! That was tingly! You got to try that!" Ratchet states happily to Ironhide. Ironhide sighs 

"Yeah, that looks fun." and walks away. The lights turn off. ALL of the lights on the block. There actions cause me to laugh. Ratchet pulls himself up and gives me a smile. I smile back to him. 

"Sam? Sammy?" Ron and Judy call for. Sam and Mikaela freeze. 

"Hide!" I whisper shout so they can all hear me. Mikaela hides behind a chair in Sam's room. I tighten my grip on Optimus' stack. We all are watching inside the house, the events unfold. 'This is kinda like a dollhouse.' 

"Sam! Y/N!" Ron and Judy call out for us. They come up to Sam's door and start knocking. 

"Ratchet, point the light." Optimus tells to Ratchet. We hear Ron and Judy bicker at Sam to open the door, before Ron starts counting. Sam opens the door to them and we hear them talking we can't or I can't really make out what they are saying due to my heart beating so fastly.

"Breathe." Optimus whispers to me. I slowly start to take deep breathes. 

I hear them come closer and I hold my breathe 

"Where's Y/n?" Judy asks. 

Sam answers "Somewhere around here or she might be getting clothes for a shower." quickly.

I press my face to Optimus' stack. Optimus started to heat up a bit at your actions. Optimus gets up from his position and moves 

"Oh, parents." Ron walked into the bathroom with an open window. Optimus' face was right there. Fear controlling me I pull on a wire yanking on it making Optimus gasp as he pulls his face back and slams his body against the side of the house. Ron was looking down, so he didn't even see any of us, but he sure as hell felt the earthquake making him run and get into Sam's tub. 

"Earthquake! It's another one! Anotherearthquake! Get in the doorway! - Okay!- Aftershock! Aftershock! Oh, I hate these." 

Soon the lights flash back on and Ron climbs out of the tub.

"Got to ride it out. Ride it out!" 

We all look at each other flustered as we realize he's gonna look out the window. 

"Quick, hide." Me and Optimus say simultaneously. 

"Hide? What?" Ironhide and Ratchet say scurrying to the opposite side of me and Optimus.

"Where?" Jazz says looking all around before settling underneath the window. 

Optimus presses his back against the corner of the house, Bee slides underneath the patio, Jazz is below Sam's bedroom window, Ratchet and Ironhide are on the opposite side of Optimus and I. 

Ron holds his flashlight out the window 

"Oh, no! Look at the yard.The yard is destroyed. Judy? Better call the city.We got a blown transformer! Power pole's sparking all overthe place! Oh, man. Yard's a waste. Trashed. Gone. It's a wash. The whole yard." Ron says to Judy and Sam as he walks away back to his bed room. 

"You're kidding." Judy says unbelievably.

We all move a little 

"The parents are very irritating." Ironhide states