chapter 5

Sorry havn't posted in a while. I had writers block and couldn't think of what to write.
------------------------------------------------
~3 weaks later. A day before Dicks main heat~
Dick had been getting more and more pre-heats. They have been hurting more and more every time he has one.. jason had been following Dick when he couldn't be with Dick. There was at lest one batfamily member with him to keep an eye on him and contact jason if Dick had a pre-heat. Right now everyone in the team was sat on the sofa watching a movie. Tim was sat next to Dick who had sat away from anyone in case he had a pre-heat and had to sneak out. Wally, Artemis and aqualad was sat on the sofa. Conner and m'gann was sat on the seats.
Dick starts to have another pre-heat while watching the movie. He runs off to his room. he tries to show that he isn't in pain but tim  could smell it. He goes to Dick's room. Instead of knocking tim opened the door and went in the room and shut the door before anyone who had followed could could come in. Dick was sat on the egde of the kind sized bed and sweating alot and had taken his top off. He also looks like he is trying to hide how much pain he is in. Dick was biting his lip so hard that it was starting to bleed.
Tim: Dick are you having a
pre-heat?
Dick trys to nod but he is in to much pain this time to do anything.
Tim: oh no. This is your last pre-heat before your heat. We need to get you jason now but you can't move.  ........ I know
Tim takes out his phone and texts Jason.
T: Dick is in his last pre-heat. Come to mt justice quick use the zata tube outside wayne manor to get to Dick's bedroom window.
J: on my way.
Tim then puts his phone away a couple minutes later jason arrives at Dick's window. Tim lets him in. Jason goes over to Dick and cuddles him. An hour later of jason cuddling Dick, the pre-heat fanily stops.  Dick had fallon to sleep on jason from being tied.
Jason: I'm going to take him home and get ready from his main heat tomorrow.
Tim: ok. I'll tell the team nightwing had to leave.
Jason: ok tim.
Jason then jumps back out of the window with Dick in his hands abd zataed back to wayne manor then he took Dick to there base. When he got back. He put Dick in his coolest a PJs and put him in bed. Jason then cleaned the base and put the air con on cold. He then got in his PJs and clamed in bed next to Dick abd fell to sleep hugging him.

What will happen next? Will Dick be ok? Wil they be able to produce a put? Read on to find out