chapter 11

~3 months later~
Dick was 5 months pregnant now and had a big belly that was to hard to hide in baggy cloths now. Everyone had decided it was better for Dick to stay at mt justice untill the babies are born now. Jason was packing while Dick was taking a shower. An hour later jason had finished packing he went to the kitchen to get a drink. Dick then gets out of the shower and walks into the bed room. He looks at the mirror. This was the first time he had seen himself in the mirror. Dick just broke down and started crying.  While staring at himself. Jason then came back in. He then saw Dick crying he walked up to Dick and hugs him.
Jason;  babe whats wrong?
Dick: why do you love me?
Jason: because you are beautiful and you make me happy.
Dick: I'm not. I'm ugly and I'm fat. No one should love me.
Jason: I love you. You are not ugly or fat. You are sexy and you are carrying our beautiful babies  Babe.
Dick nods then Jason kisses Dick and dick kisses him back. Dick then trys to get dressed  but his trousers and tops don't fit.
Dick:  Jason. My clothes don't fit
Dick cried out 
Jason: shhhh babe. You can wear my clothes.
Dick nods and puts Jason's clothes on. The trousers fit and the top only justs fits.
Jason: you ready.
Dick: can I get something to eat then we can go?
Jason: yeah.
They get something to eat. Then jason picks Dick and the suitcase up and takes them to a Zara tube and Zara tube to mt justice. When they arrive jason places Dick on the sofa then puts the suit case in the bedroom then came back.
Artemis: hey how are you two?
Jason: good.
Dick: don't know.
M'gann: whats wrong?
Jason: babe is this about what you told me this morning?
Dick nods
Jason: babe. I allready told you. Your not ugly or fat.
Dick: o-ok.
Dick then gets up and heads to the kitchen. 
Conner: where are you going? 
Dick: the kitchen to get something to drink.
Dick hisses in pain a bit as he walks to the kitchen.
Aqualad: whats wrong my friends? 
Dick: my back and feet hurt
Tim gets up and helps Dick back down into sofa 
Tim: you stay there. I'll get you a cup of water. Jason will give you a massarge. 
Dick:  you don't need to do that. I can get my own cup of water.
Aqualad: no you are in pain my friend.
M'gann: you need to reat
Dick: fine
Tim goes to get Dick a cup of water. While Jason gave dick a back massarge and Artemis gave him a feet massarge. Tim then comes back in with the cup of water and Dicj drinks It.
Dick: thanks
Conner: your welcome. 

What will happen next? Will Dick be in more pain with his back? When is Dick next untersound? Will Dick get anymore symptoms? Read on to find out