chapter 13

Black Canary enters to the sound of screaming coming from the med bay. She rushes to the med bay. Dick was gripping onto the side of the med bay bed.  A couple minute later Dick stops screaming in pain. Dick looks at black Canary then at Damian and tim.
TIm: you ok Dick?
Dick: what do you think! I'm contractions and i am in labour! AND MY MATE IS NO WHERE TO BE SEEN!
Damian: calm down Grayson.
Dick: no!
Black Canary: Dick can I check how dilated you are?
Dick nods. So black Canary checked how dilated Dick was.
Black Canary: your 5cm dilated. I'm not allowed to let you push untill your 10cm. Has your water broke? How long apart are contractions? I'm going to connect you to an IV and monitor.
Black Canary then connected him to an IV and monitor
Dick: no. 5 minutes.
Dick then starts having another contraction.
tim: remember to breathe Dickie bird 
Couple of minutes later the contraction stops
Black Canary: I'm going to have to break your water.
Dick: no no I can't give birth to the babies without jasom.
TIm: your going to have to Dick.
Dick: I can't.
Damian: I'll go try and get hold of him again
Damian runs out of the room. And Dick stars crying.
Black Canary: what's wrong?
Dick: I need jason. I need my alpha.  I need his sent
Tim: it's a wolf thing. The sent of their mate helps them be in less pain, their water break and quicker birth of the litter.
Black Canary: oh. We need to get jason here now.
tim: yes
Damian runs back in.
Damian: todd on his way back
Dick: g-good
Dick was close to passing out in pain. A couple minutes later jason runs into the room. His sent calmed down Dick.
JAson: sorry I'm late
tim: it's ok your here now
black Canary checked how dilated Dick was. Again
Black Canary: your 7cm.
Dick nods then his water breaks.
JAson: do you need anything babe?
dick: a glass of water please. .
Black Canary: I'll get you that
Black Canary walks out and Dick starts to have another contraction
Dick: AHHHHHHH
this contraction last for 7 minutes then it stoped. It was more painful this time. When the contraction stoped he was panting.
Jason: are you ok ?
Dick nods.
By the time black canary came back,  Dick had had two more contractions. Black canary places the water to dick. Dick takes a drink of it then puts the glass back on the side as he has another contraction. When the contraction had finished, black canary checked how dilated dick was.
Black canary: your 9cm. Maybe you should walk around the room. It always helps.
jason helps dick stand up and walk around the room.
~2 hours later~
Dick was leaning on the wall as he has another contraction. When the contraction was over jason help Dick back onto the bed. Black canary put Dick legs  on the stands and checked how dilated Dick was.
Black canary: your 10cm. I can let you push now. The next time you have a contraction I need you to push. Ok Dick?
Dick nods. A couple minutes later a contraction hit. Dick screamed and pushed as hard as he could while squeezing jason's hand breaking his hand.
~ this went on for half an hour~
The screaming of contractions was quickly replaced with the sound of a baby crying. Black canary quickly raped it up in a blanket and passes it to Jason.
Black Canary: it's a bou
Jason: that's our son
Dick: yeah it is
Dick was panting  Dick then starts having contractions for the second baby.
~ this went on for another half hour~
The screaming of contractions was quickly replaced with the sound of a baby crying. Black canary quickly raped it up in a blanket and passes it to dick.
Black canary: its a boy.
Jason: he has your eyes Dick.
Dick: yeah he does.
Dick was panting  and was tired

What will happen next? When will the team meet the litter? Read on to find out